You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

On 24/05/2022 at 21:22, alles ist gut said:

I've just checked this; if it's 9,866 on 24th May, then it's 10,000 on 5th October.

On the full list, only Rochdale have a longer trophy drought than Everton.

I can't wait to find out when the first Derby is next season. 

Can afford to pay Tarkowski £120,000 a week, but can't repay the extra £339,000 the city spent on their stadium?

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/everton-pay-500000-liverpool-council-24080703

Liverpool Council will lose out on more than £300,000 in fees spent on due diligence over Everton ’s new stadium project.

It has been confirmed that Everton will pay £502,000 of the £841,000 incurred by Liverpool Council after it was agreed last month that negotiations between the two parties would conclude. In a joint statement from the local authority and the club, it was said that an “amicable settlement” had been reached regarding the Bramley Moore project.

Both parties said it was “reasonable and proportionate” for the Premier League club to fork out more than £500,000 given that the work done was “solely for the benefit of Everton.”

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I've just checked this; if it's 9,866 on 24th May, then it's 10,000 on 5th October.

At least Rochdale have been able to celebrate promotions a handful of times. The Ev haven't even been able to do that. No wonder they blew their load after being safe from relegation.

7 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Everton are that cunt who dodges paying for their round but turns up to the pub in Balenciaga trainers.

Don't care if they pay for every round, if they turn up in Balenciaga they're still a cunt.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GR10 LFC said:

Watching Sky Sports News and there’s understandably a lot of coverage for the final. Yellow ticker bar just running a story that Everton have announced the first steel installations at BMD. 

I thought they were using wood?

8 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

My mind was on a leave of absence there, I don't know what I was saying or doing. It made sense at the time, but none since. My humblest apologies. Still deserves celebration when it comes around, though.

Fuming about red flags outside Tesco in Prescot and flags up in Morrisons in Speke. There will be nowhere left to shop soon.

We've boycotted The Asda

The fkn redshite shop

From Hunts Cross down to Walton

We've jibbed the fkn lot

The Morrisons and Tesco

The Asda Smithdown Road

We are bitter bastards

And we've got no fkn food

Aargh ey aargh ey aargh ey aargh ey.....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 12