Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

New thread over on GOT with the heading 'Are we now...popular?'. They really are living on an alternate planet.

Screenshot_20220520-112739_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220520-112812_Samsung Internet.jpg

Are they having a “we avoided relegation” parade?. Not a joke by the way I’m actually being serious, after witnessing those scenes last night I honestly think they would. Never seen anything like it in my life, they should hang their heads in shame.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

New thread over on GOT with the heading 'Are we now...popular?'. They really are loving on an alternate planet.

Give it two months if that before the Status Quo resumes. 

3 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

New thread over on GOT with the heading 'Are we now...popular?'. They really are loving on an alternate planet.

Impeccable behaviour?????? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

11 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

I could watch it all day:

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmcusercontent.com%2F5b3a0380100d0a826c937bcf4%2Fimages%2F4d48b247-9163-185c-99ab-2c85832098f2.gif&t=1653041515&ymreqid=2d3be6f5-89a8-7fe3-2f2c-5a002e019600&sig=k1BskNZHpUTM1cnn5lM.gQ--~D

That Anthony Gordon cheat could learn a few lessons from that chancer I'm thinking,  he went down very easy. 

5 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

I would say they were on the wind-up but know they aren’t.

2 hours ago, Scott_M said:

If supporting your team involves intimidation of players and managers, homophobic and racist abuse, throwing stuff at players, I'm happy to say I never really supported the Reds.

12 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

That Anthony Gordon cheat could learn a few lessons from that chancer I'm thinking,  he went down very easy. 

I thought Vieira had some martial arts? An axe kick would have been nice to see there. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Love the way the others start squaring up to Viera.fucking rats to a man.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Hopefully Down Down deeper and down the divisions. 

Definitley want the relegated again & again

43 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Impeccable behaviour?????? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

These cunts sicken me. I'm not trying to be a superfan, "the more I hate Everton shows how much of a Red I am,"  but I genuinely detest these. I was at Warwick in the uni bar in 1998 and hoping they'd win that day and stay up. Never since and never again will I ever wish them good.

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

New thread over on GOT with the heading 'Are we now...popular?'. They really are living on an alternate planet.

Aspiring to be Crystal Palace…

You gotta dream the dream. 

54 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Are they having a “we avoided relegation” parade?. Not a joke by the way I’m actually being serious, after witnessing those scenes last night I honestly think they would. Never seen anything like it in my life, they should hang their heads in shame.

Kenwright IS producing a musical version of It's a Wonderful Life so he's probably rewriting the climax right now so that the reinvigorated George Bailey races back into Bedford Falls, smashing red windows and attacking random black people as he holds his blue scarf proudly aloft and shrieks with joy before returning home to beat his wife and stamp on Zuzu's petals.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, KMD7 said:

What the fuck? They might be able to get away with the various misbehaviours as isolated incidents by knobheads- even though there were quite a lot of them- but the team itself is absolute AIDS. Absolutely dreadful football coupled with cheating, diving and endless timewasting. They're a snide Wimbledon with very fickle fans.

13 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

20220520_122654.jpg

Most of the blues i know think this lad is a bit of a spoofer. Hell of a tweet though, even by their standards.

If i was a blue today i would not be giving it the big one, yeah i would be relieved....but i'd also be embarrassed that as one of the biggest spending clubs in the land over last few years that we'd find ourselves scrambling to avoid the drop in the 2nd to last game of season.

I'd be pissed off that players who barely put a shift in week in week out for months suddenly could be arsed for a few games near end of season and i'd be pissed off that my club is in financial disarray, is frankly lying and cheating about the money it is hemorrhaging and i'd be deeply embarrassed by the unbeliveably small time scenes last night.

28 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

20220520_122654.jpg

Unless you actually go the game and experience winning a trophy, like a significant amount of our support has done? 

25 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

20220520_122654.jpg

they are a weird lot arnt they because according to this oddball surviving relegation by skin of your teeth beats watching your team lift major trophies very strange

30 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

20220520_122654.jpg

I'm so, so envious that we'll never experience a relegation fight. Sixty consecutive years and the lowest we've finished is eighth. No wonder I'm so miserable.