Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

I've heard on the Grapevine that chippy tits was knee deep in something over Everton's ground, and that as a result they'll use the RICO act to arrest the entire fanbase as one criminal conspiracy. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

They're speculating(shitting it) on peoplesclubforum  if Palace have the desire and hate to have a go tonight.

If I was them I'd be worried about Brentford fighting back against racism and not trying against Leeds. 

3 hours ago, A Red said:

Its seems that they have invented a completely new and revolutionary concept that you should sing about your club and encourage and cheer them on. Everton are showing us all that constant booing and going mental about the opposition stealing 3 yards on a throw in isn't the way to go. Thanks Everton

I'm not sure it lasted too long - I was watching the Brentford highlights, and Goodison is just so angry - the fans, the players, the manager - no smiles, just pure anger. 

5 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It's a hostage video, filmed in Pepper Mills's basement.

5 hours ago, coachpotato said:

There’d be a few on here queuing up for that.

B67E5367-33CD-4A27-9508-DA566FA354E9.gif

6 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I hate analysts in general but his England love in and his 'style' are a bit grating. I do like listening to him when not in a live game studio situation though.When he speaks about his upbringing and how he got into the game and his career he's excellent. I just dont think he suits the panelist gig myself.

Agreed

Said it before but I remember England getting beat once by oireland I think,and he sat in the corner sulking.

Not really want you want from a pundit.