You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

The day after winning the cup? Should be able to hang a flag if you want to.

there’s absolutely no excusing it. Wouldn’t be if it was our knobs doing it, isn’t with it being theirs.

The house   if I'm right  is nearer kitkdale than walton,I recognise the street.Its a good 10 mins walk away from goodison.The idea that's its somehow your own fault if some passing mongrels takes offence to a picture you have up is ridiculous. 

Maybe if you live half an.hr away, you should take down Any red in case a passing bloo isn't happy.

• Upvote 2

Just now, A Red said:

When you go to bed do you close your downstairs windows?  How about when you go the shops, do you leave your car with engine running?

Leaving the engine running is obviously a valid comparison to having a Liverpool flag up if you live 10 minutes away from goodison.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Arniepie said:

Leaving the engine running is obviously a valid comparison to having a Liverpool flag up if you live 10 minutes away from goodison.

Stop being a prick. It was a stupid thing to do.

• Downvote 4

8 hours ago, Arniepie said:

The house   if I'm right  is nearer kitkdale than walton,I recognise the street.Its a good 10 mins walk away from goodison.The idea that's its somehow your own fault if some passing mongrels takes offence to a picture you have up is ridiculous. 

Maybe if you live half an.hr away, you should take down Any red in case a passing bloo isn't happy.

The house is in Andrew street. Right by Goodison. The guy is in the echo saying his kids are too scared to come home. Either way it was a shit thing their fans did. Acting like animals over a flag is some fucked up shit.

• Upvote 7

I think they will stay up, mostly because I don't think Leeds will beat Brentford.

Because of that the ideal scenario is they lose to both Palace and Arsenal but because of Leeds they stay up, we can then witness their parties, celebrations and shouts of finishing in top 4 next season despite losing their last three games.

2 hours ago, angie said:

The house is in Andrew street. Right by Goodison. The guy is in the echo saying his kids are too scared to come home. Either way it was a shit thing their fans did. Acting like animals over a flag is some fucked up shit.

It's daft that we're even arguing over whether someone should be able to show their support for their FA Cup winning team in their own home.

The homeowners did nothing wrong and the horrible cunts who couldn't just walk past and concentrate on their own team for once are the ones who carry every bit of the blame.

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, angie said:

Fair enough..I thought it was nearer to Westminster. 

But I fully agree with your Post.

53 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It's daft that we're even arguing over whether someone should be able to show their support for their FA Cup winning team in their own home.

The homeowners did nothing wrong and the horrible cunts who couldn't just walk past and concentrate on their own team for once are the ones who carry every bit of the blame.

This 

38 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Touche

Can you tell me in which Liverpool postcode you are allowed to have a flag up without a group of passing scruffs pound on your window?

If it was the other way round and some scally reds did it to a house displaying Everton banners near Anfield on matchday, you would quite rightly say that it was a daft horrible thing to do. You would also most likely question the sense of the Evertonian homeowner for choosing to antagonise said twats.

In an ideal world people should be able to legally do what they want without fear of twats causing harm, but we don't live in one. That is why we lock up our houses, cars and possessions and have half an eye on not giving cunts the opportunity to do their worst.

Its not the homeowners fault those twats did what they did but they should have had more sense than to choose to do it on matchday on what is clearly a route to the ground.

2 hours ago, No2 said:

Is there any proof of the Eriksen thing? I'd like to believe even Everton fans wouldn't go that low.

I’m applying Everton standards. Some random on the internet said it happened. Therefore, it happened. 

A minority of them make wall pushing and crushed face gestures. So, I think it’s entirely possible that they’d go that low. 

• Upvote 2

There’s strong “she was wearing a short skirt and out late at night” vibes from the blues regarding the flag incident. 

And from some of our own too. 

There’s a video showing several Everton fans walking past the flag and doing nothing. You’d maybe expect a few boos. But, expecting people to congregate outside your house, aggressively bang on your windows and to almost rag your downstairs windows out so they can climb up to your upstairs windows to try and grab a flag? Nah. I’m not having that. Such knobhead behaviour couldn’t really be predicted. And, you shouldn’t have to regulate your actions to accommodate for small minded dickheads not being able to mentally cope with seeing the colour red. 

• Upvote 7

46 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Live just off Everton Rd with blues either side one a cunt one ok, reds the other side of them. No fucker would knock on my door if I lived in Goodison Rd as I’m hard ok?

Nogger dog ready to bite!!!

Hope you have got no flags up?

19 minutes ago, A Red said:

If it was the other way round and some scally reds did it to a house displaying Everton banners near Anfield on matchday, you would quite rightly say that it was a daft horrible thing to do. You would also most likely question the sense of the Evertonian homeowner for choosing to antagonise said twats.

In an ideal world people should be able to legally do what they want without fear of twats causing harm, but we don't live in one. That is why we lock up our houses, cars and possessions and have half an eye on not giving cunts the opportunity to do their worst.

Its not the homeowners fault those twats did what they did but they should have had more sense than to choose to do it on matchday on what is clearly a route to the ground.

It's not "choosing to antagonise" anyone, you whopper.  Flying a Nazi flag when there's an anti-racist march going by is choosing to antagonise people.  Displaying an "I love P&O" poster at the side of a trade union march is choosing to antagonise people.  Turning up to a Platinum Jubilee street party dressed as Oliver Cromwell is choosing to antagonise people.

Supporting your own team, in your own home, when they've just won a cup isn't antagonising anyone. No cunt has got any excuse for attacking those houses 

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Regarding where the house is, I think they did it at two different addresses? 

The one with the bloke and the scared kids was near the ground. But, I think that the one in the Twitter video above is a separate incident? 

Yep on one they bang on the window and the girl comes out and takes it down whilst they cheer as if they had won the champs league. 

The 2nd one they just rip the flag down I think.

I'm genuinley ashamed I have to share the city with these pricks.