Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

What a team! Fighting relegation.

What a fanbase, letting fireworks off outside a hotel during a relegation battle despite having outspent us, Roy of the Rovers stuff.

It's a well known fact that 39.9% of Evertonians have stolen money from their nan's purse.

26 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

"You never saw Aldo, Barnes and Beardsley batter Forest 5-nil, or witnessed Fowler's goal against Brann. 

Oh he saw it alright. 

They've gradually ramped up “the passion” over the past few home games, with today’s “passion” manifesting itself in alleged racism and loads of singed bits on their own pitch due to the amount of flares that were thrown from the crowd. Not to forget the firework incidents.

The game against Palace is massive now. I hope that the “passion” doesn’t get out of hand for this otherwise we might see somebody get hurt or have another burning bus moment. 

But, these weren’t proper Evertonians, apparently. They’re already being described as “so called” Evertonians. Unsurprisingly. 

Spoke to my cousin today who is a copper and is stationed in Speke. He does the football match duties at Liverpool and Everton and occasionally Tranmere. He said to me that the atmosphere is totally different at our club to Everton,he hates doing Everton games because of it. He was stuck in the middle of them throwing bottles at the derby match and mentioned them wrecking the Anny Road too. Horrible fanbase,especially nowadays.

I have in my head Palace hate them for racism in the past. Some thing like this could turn an end of season stroll into something much bigger for Palace.

Just now, No2 said:

I have in my head Palace hate them for racism in the past. Some thing like this could turn an end of season stroll into something much bigger for Palace.

Fingers crossed that, in the event Palace get a result, the behaviour of the Goodison faithful motivates Brentford to put on a deckchair performance against Leeds.

6 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Fingers crossed that, in the event Palace get a result, the behaviour of the Goodison faithful motivates Brentford to put on a deckchair performance against Leeds.

Imagine the amount of piss boiling if Brentford have the cigars out against Leeds and Gerrard/Villa do the same against Burnley.

3 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Imagine the amount of piss boiling if Brentford have the cigars out against Leeds and Gerrard/Villa do the same against Burnley.

Imagine the above but with the addition of Gerrard’s Villa putting in a Herculean effort to deny City the title three days after a shambolic display against Burnley.

Racism needs stamping out in grounds end of.....but watch the bitters support claim one or two idiots are not (rightly as well) representative of their whole support......

Just a shame they can't or choose not to apply that same reasonable logic to our support.