Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Everton fan, you say? Getting offended on other people’s behalf about Liverpool, you say. Who’d have thunk it.

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

My neighbour was round last night with his little lad. My girls came out into the garden with their lfc scarves and flags and the neighbour - who's never shown any bitterness - went full 1878 and kept telling his lad not to touch the red flags. "I'll buy you a bigger blue flag."

I bet he fucking doesn't. 

Being an evertonian does strange things to normally sane people. The sad thing is the little lad had no idea what was going on and just wanted to wave a flag round.

And that just about sums them up mate

2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Liverpool, 15 trophies since 2000

Everton, 15 trophies since 1878

You've forgotten the prestigious miami Cup. That's worth 20 league's at least

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, an tha said:

I can see them all suddenly becoming very patriotic and big supporters of the monarchy over the next day or so.

Inevitable once they got a tory as manager.

1 minute ago, TD_LFC said:

Inevitable once they got a tory as manager.

That fat tory prick will probably come out and play to the gallery over it...

21 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Everton to start their own burger joint.

"They got big ears, we got big Dunc."

"They got domestic success, we got domestic violence."

"This year we stay up. Two years from now? Maybe we make top 10, and that's when the big bucks start rolling in!"

1409542396-original.jpg

Eddie-Murphy-Claims-He-Was-Forced-to-Cast-Louie-Anderson-1024x539.jpg

This time next year Rodney we'll be successful.

Z.jpg

Pactpool….

bluetack

Player Valuation: £750k
We joke about them being the devils club but could it be actually possible that they have some kind of hex following them around ? 
They have now won SIX trophies this century on penalties whilst their local rivals (us) haven't been able to get past most lower league teams on pens this century. Teams such as Bristol Rovers, Brentford, QPR and Palace have all done us whilst in lower divisions,not to mention a handful of Premier sides.
Also most football clubs worldwide never endure a tragedy that costs multiple lives, yet they have had TWO. I definitely think there is something sinister in their history that will never be explained.

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Pactpool….

bluetack

We joke about them being the devils club but could it be actually possible that they have some kind of hex following them around ? 
They have now won SIX trophies this century on penalties whilst their local rivals (us) haven't been able to get past most lower league teams on pens this century. Teams such as Bristol Rovers, Brentford, QPR and Palace have all done us whilst in lower divisions,not to mention a handful of Premier sides.
Also most football clubs worldwide never endure a tragedy that costs multiple lives, yet they have had TWO. I definitely think there is something sinister in their history that will never be explained.

This should see his transfer value bumped up no end.

The new line is we won the shootout but didn’t win the game. How we win all our cups apparently. The mental gymnastics they apply to try and rationalise it is hilarious.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

The new line is we won the shootout but didn’t win the game. How we win all our cups apparently. The mental gymnastics they apply to try and rationalise it is hilarious.

Poor lambs dont understand how trophies are won. Not surprising really.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Anubis said:

And do we care?

38 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Pactpool….

bluetack

Amazing how they're all cut from the same cloth. That's the real hex.

Hope they enjoyed watching us.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Pactpool….

bluetack

I can't believe I'm even saying this, but they could... practice taking penalities? I know, I know, crazy talk. 

12 hours ago, benwasmydog said:

The first rule about wife fight club is.... nobody talks about wife fight club.

You don't have to talk about wife fight club to talk about wife fight club, but they talk about wife fight club.

11 hours ago, Anubis said:

Everton fan, you say? Getting offended on other people’s behalf about Liverpool, you say. Who’d have thunk it.

They where allowed when Jota was pushed versus spurs don't think he trotted along like a white Knight on his steed to defend the honour of the game then somehow.