You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 hours ago, gkmacca said:

I can see how that particular shot would've stung the dimwit's boat race, but I think in the past month I've seen more players collapse in agony after being hit by the ball, or just merely from heading it, than in about a couple of decades. Especially Everton players. And these balls are like balloons compared to 20, 30 years ago. So either there's a cynical exploitation of the head injury rule that needs stopping asap, or these balls are some kind of retro tribute to bygone days.

It's been a thing all season. I was calling it at Anfield in September, first cross from a corner comes in, one of the opposition players goes down holding his head to prevent us doing our thing on the 2nd ball. I thought refs had started wising up to it, but Everton have played the card massively the last 2 weeks. 

4 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Apparently he threw it into a corner where no fans sit, no idea if it's true, it's a dumb thing to do but the intent seems to be he's thrown  it somewhere out the way but he's to soft to realise that maybe it's not the smartest thing to attempt. If I was Burnley or Leeds I'd try my hand and ask the question because why not you try to gain every advantage just like how Everton have played these last few weeks unpalatable stuff but any advantage by hook or crook.

Really he should just be given a caution and told why its not the smartest thing to do in the future.

I only saw the incident once, but it looked like he was fuming that it had been thrown on and just threw it into the middle of them. Can't see this argument he was avoiding the fans. If he wanted to do that he'd have either left it or walked it to somewhere safe, not just lashed it. No doubt class and dignity FC will get away with it in return for the crying they've been doing since Poundland mourinho has arrived. 

23 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Richarlison should be banned for the rest of the season, his Chelsea goal retrospectively chalked off, and he should be put in stocks in the middle of town so we can all throw rotten fruit at him. 

Nah,playing for Everton is punishment enough.

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

Richarlison should be banned for the rest of the season, his Chelsea goal retrospectively chalked off, and he should be put in stocks in the middle of town so we can all throw rotten fruit at him. 

I'd throw more than that at the twat.

4 hours ago, Mudface said:

Why are they parading a dog around? (Clearly I don't know me 'istory.)

Dunno, but German shepherds sound like the sort of teams who usually end their rare forays into European competition, like those Romanian farmers did in the 05/06 season.