You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

12 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

I have just seen whoever runs TLW Facebook page put up a post from one blue mocking Allison's dad drowning but it was quickly taken down, tbh I'd have left it up for all to see what they are.

I saw that, fella was called Greg Bradley. Picture of him and his kid as his profile picture as if he's a nice fella, dunno what goes through these cunts minds

1 minute ago, DalyanPete said:

A blue I worked with told me he was so proud of Daughter because she told the teacher she wouldn't be going on the school trip to Anfield.

School trips will soon be their only chance to visit 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

8 hours ago, bossy said:

A grown man, a father ha!, I know, refused to allow Santa suits for his kids coz they’re red. Off their heads. 

The last three bits of clobber I got from the club shop are blue. Polo shirt for my birthday in April even has a blue liver bird. It's a really nice smart shirt.

Me 'Did you watch the mighty red crushing machine last night?'

Work Blue 'No, of course not, I can't watch foootball anymore. When you think about it you (Liverpool) being in the FA Cup semis, neck and neck in the league, semi final of the CL and both doing well in the Milk Cup, it's ruining football. You have two teams dominating everything, it's not right and it's not good for football'

Me 'But, if it wasn't for Klopp it would be a City procession most years, if anything it's only really liverpool keeping competition alive, some how.'

Work Blue 'How can you say that when you spent 70m on VD?'

Me 'Yeah, that was a gift, amazing wasn't it. We have one of the lowest spends in the league and are doing this, it's ridiculous'

Work Blue 'No, it's bad for the game stockpiling players'

Me '*incredulous* So, buying players in a sensible, living within your means way, whilst still managing to compete with outright cheats and thus stopping them dominating everything and reducing the competition to who finishes second is bad?

Work Blue 'Yes'

I have no words.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, angie said:

Haha their heads have gone.

ED141AFA-C108-4DA7-BA06-9099ADD7F988.jpeg

AEAE7435-32D9-45B4-B41D-FCE6926CA387.jpeg

The year is 2050..

Grandad, who are Everton?

Well son, they're a football team who used to be in the Premier League but we're relegated to the Championship in 2022.

But I know the Championship and I've never heard of them?

Well, when they went down the EFL penalised them for financial irregularities after they were owned by a dodgy Iranian with links to Russian Oligarchs. They spent half a billion pounds on rubbish players and got worse. As a result of points deductions they dropped through the leagues and now their local derby is against Marine. Why do you ask?

Well, I was in Town and a bunch of old fellas were protesting outside Dominoe's Pizza any the had flags with Everton on them and others saying Atwell is a nonce, what's all that about?

Well in 2022, Everton were playing Liverpool in game they needed in win and played the game with only 15% possession across 90 minutes and two of their players were constantly diving and feigning injury, Atwell was the referee and in most cases didn't fall for their antics. Blues convinced themselves they would have won it and stayed up if hadn't of been for those decisions. Such was the ridiculousness of those players the Dominoe's posted a harmles twitter joke about the diving, thus started the boycott. In the end Lampard took them down.

Lampard?

Yeah, Frank Lampard was manager.

Frank Lampard? The guy married to that Irish talks how host, wow, he was a manager?

Not after Everton touched him.

This all seems awfully small time. Grandad, they also had another flag asking where is their Bramley Moore, what is that?

Well son....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

A blue I worked with told me he was so proud of Daughter because she told the teacher she wouldn't be going on the school trip to Anfield.

I went on a footy team trip to Madrid a few years ago. There were two Evertonians in our team and me and my mate just literally wound them up the whole trip over pathetic stuff.

One flipped in the Real Madrid trophy room in front of a load of schoolkids when me and my mate said that Real Madrid had only win 3 proper European Cups and Liverpool had 5. The six small ones they won didn't count. The Evertonian screamed in our faces that they'd won 9 calling us knobheads and all the schoolkids shat themselves. 

Went to a bull fight and they had six bulls for the entire afternoon. The first 3 were obviously killed and we just decided to leave. I joked to my mate and said that the bulls aren't going to do an Istanbul and come back from 3 down and the two of them threw their drinks down and shouted at us "THAT'S ALL YOU LOT EVER FUCKING GO ON ABOUT, FUUUUCCCKKK OFF". All the Spanish people around us just looked at them wondering what they were angry about. 

Bumped into a load of Anderlecht fans who got pissed with us and started singing YNWA and they lashed their drinks down, stormed off and went back to the hotel for an early night. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Me 'Did you watch the mighty red crushing machine last night?'

Work Blue 'No, of course not, I can't watch foootball anymore. When you think about it you (Liverpool) being in the FA Cup semis, neck and neck in the league, semi final of the CL and both doing well in the Milk Cup, it's ruining football. You have two teams dominating everything, it's not right and it's not good for football'

Me 'But, if it wasn't for Klopp it would be a City procession most years, if anything it's only really liverpool keeping competition alive, some how.'

Work Blue 'How can you say that when you spent 70m on VD?'

Me 'Yeah, that was a gift, amazing wasn't it. We have one of the lowest spends in the league and are doing this, it's ridiculous'

Work Blue 'No, it's bad for the game stockpiling players'

Me '*incredulous* So, buying players in a sensible, living within your means way, whilst still managing to compete with outright cheats and thus stopping them dominating everything and reducing the competition to who finishes second is bad?

Work Blue 'Yes'

I have no words.

It's funny backing them into a corner and poking them with a stick. Then they just come up with mental gymnastics but constantly contradict themselves. 

1 hour ago, littletedwest said:

Apparently we've now won more champions league matches this season than they have premier league matches

Even better- it is still possible for Liverpool to win more trophies this season than Everton winning away games...in all competitions! 

3 hours ago, angie said:

Haha their heads have gone.

ED141AFA-C108-4DA7-BA06-9099ADD7F988.jpeg

AEAE7435-32D9-45B4-B41D-FCE6926CA387.jpeg

So the gobshite calling us murdering scum preceded this with a song about a past Liverpool manager's death. Class and dignity has never been more apparent. I hope Dominos, Paddy Power, Pizza Hut and the rest keep doubling down on the fuckers until they disappear into oblivion.

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

So the gobshite calling us murdering scum preceded this with a song about a past Liverpool manager's death. Class and dignity has never been more apparent. I hope Dominos, Paddy Power, Pizza Hut and the rest keep doubling down on the fuckers until they disappear into oblivion.

Ironic as they’ve used Shankly as a stick to beat us with for years, as he was more welcome at Goodison after he retired. They have a mental fan base some real loons.

12 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Ironic as they’ve used Shankly as a stick to beat us with for years, as he was more welcome at Goodison after he retired. They have a mental fan base some real loons.

Fancy getting fed all that mythical information from birth,almost all factually incorrect and hypocritical but then having to process it and function in normal society. Something has to give,and it's usually the fuse that blows first.

Just now, VladimirIlyich said:

Fancy getting fed all that mythical information from birth,almost all factually incorrect and hypocritical but then having to process it and function in normal society. Something has to give,and it's usually the fuse that blows first.

It literally is brainwashing. Convinced their kids first word is ‘ murderers ‘

56 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

What I find unbelievable is the way they constantly go on about how badly behaved our fans are but play dumb when it comes to their own. 

They've completely denied any wrongdoing about Sunday, wallpusher gestures, deny any if their fans sing about Hillsborough and haven't mentioned anything about them smashing up the concourse and toilets. Also there's videos of them threatening everyone as well as being racist

There's been loads of reports of their fans being banned for racist behaviour, their fans actively went looking for Millwall supporters and one of them got their face slashed with a Stanley knife. They've set fire to Wimbledon's coach and threatened to stab their players on the pitch if they got relegated. They beat up their own manager in a car park once, one of their fans wrote a book about fighting every weekend and selling tickets at Heysel to Juventus fans.

More recently their fans attacked Lyon players, started fights with Atalanta fans, Manc fans at service stations, thrown bottles at opposition players and punched Mo Salah in the back of the head at the last Derby. 

• Upvote 1