You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

A fellow blue replied to Josh’s vile (and now deleted, as is his whole account) Charlie Austin tweet to tell him off for his “kopite behaviour.”

Nope. It’s not kopite behaviour. It’s angry, aggressive, scummy Everton behaviour. Own it. Stop trying to give the impression that Evertonians are superior to us and all other fan bases. We go the game. We’re mysterious and being an Evertonian is a totally different, more special experience than supporting any other club is. But, I’m not going to tell you why as you’re not clued up enough to get it. 

Get to fuck with your invented and entirely unwarranted sense of self importance and superiority. A sizeable proportion of your fan base are deluded, aggressive, nasty shit chatting pricks and it’s boss that everyone else is getting on to what us Reds have known for yonks. 

• Upvote 15

2 hours ago, KMD7 said:

They really need to go down.

I still think they'll stay up, because I just can't believe they could get relegated in the same season that we're probably winning or finishing runners up in all four competitions. Reality is never that good.

• Upvote 1

They are odd and just flip if it's got anything to do with Liverpool. One bitter woman in my work flipped and stormed out of the office when someone got her a secret santa present with Liverpool wrapping paper. She went off her head and threw it in the bin

She refused to come back saying she was humiliated as everyone told her to grow up. 

Another one said he'd wear a Liverpool shirt for a day to raise money for charity. At the end of the day he took it off, threw it on the floor and pretended to spit on it. 

It's like they have to go OTT about Liverpool to prove how great an Evertonian they are. It's so forced and almost like a pantomime. I wouldn't have the mental energy to constantly flip about tenuous and innocuous things about a team that I dislike. 

They are so fucking easy to wind up It's unreal. 

• Like 1

I've got absolutely no problem wearing an everton top if i was asked to. Infact one of the sunday league teams i played for was managed by a blue and one of our kits was a black everton away kit. 

They're just absolute whoppers with their OTT shit. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

I've got absolutely no problem wearing an everton top if i was asked to. Infact one of the sunday league teams i played for was managed by a blue and one of our kits was a black everton away kit. 

They're just absolute whoppers with their OTT shit. 

@dave u Have you seen this?

Either Leyton gets banned or I’m leaving the forum and taking all of my friends with me. 

• Upvote 3

On 27/04/2022 at 06:37, DalyanPete said:

Oh the irony!  From a lengthy thread about how the game has changed on the people's forum.

Cast your mind back to the Mosh arrival/Steve Walsh/transfer cups etc.

• Money has turned the sport into a business and

Posted by DTinvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on April 26, 2022, 10:52 pm, in reply to "Yeah I’m the same "

thus it has changed the way the game is played. Where once it was possible for a team to rise up the leagues and compete at the top through training, skill and good management..... today the big money teams just buy their best players and weaken their squad just to keep them out

I have cast my mind back, thank you. And I wonder if anyone still has a copy of that message fantasising about who they were buying? You know ‘And Buffon rolls it out to….’ That one. Always nice to slip into a warm bath of embarrassing, misplaced optimism. Thanks

On 26/04/2022 at 07:49, Bobby Hundreds said:

They won't go down I'm 100 percent certain of it but this is enjoyable, usually I'd get no joy from others misery but if you hijack a tragedy for your own one upmanship and misery is your fuel I'm prepared to change my stance.

I’m really not so sure, myself. It wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t get another point this season. They remind me of this doll…it didn’t end well for her.

10DB7EDD-124B-453E-B602-57904A395B62.jpeg

This is the ‘world class’ galactico most of them want to re-sign.

kev

Player Valuation: £70m

Reports that the mighty James Rodriguez will be leaving the Fierce at the end of the season :eek:

It could be time to change the rotation days of the wives ?
The man, the myth. He's about as reliable as my Thursday wife on a Wednesday evening. :coffee:
Release him and let him wander with the crippled camels.
He's played in just 12 out of a possible 22 games since joining - managing the full 90 Minutes in just 7 of them. Only 5 of the 12 games he's played ended in wins.

9 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

They are odd and just flip if it's got anything to do with Liverpool. One bitter woman in my work flipped and stormed out of the office when someone got her a secret santa present with Liverpool wrapping paper. She went off her head and threw it in the bin

She refused to come back saying she was humiliated as everyone told her to grow up. 

Another one said he'd wear a Liverpool shirt for a day to raise money for charity. At the end of the day he took it off, threw it on the floor and pretended to spit on it. 

It's like they have to go OTT about Liverpool to prove how great an Evertonian they are. It's so forced and almost like a pantomime. I wouldn't have the mental energy to constantly flip about tenuous and innocuous things about a team that I dislike. 

They are so fucking easy to wind up It's unreal. 

A blue I worked with told me he was so proud of Daughter because she told the teacher she wouldn't be going on the school trip to Anfield.

• Upvote 1