You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Simon Jordan saying something truthful about us for a change. He must be very confused at all the "merderer" shouts in his DM's. 

The silly twat says ‘two things’  then ends up on a ‘thirdly’ the tit. He’s bang on like, but a tit.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

Seems like everyone is against them.  They've acted with dignity while we got everyone banned but everyones against them. 

Reading some articles over the last few days I get the impression that the football meadow fraternity are really hoping for our relegation.

I knew there lots of kopites infesting the media but this seems much more than usual almost belittling the club.

Question what have we ever done to get this much hostility?
We have behaved with dignity. We have not got every English club banned from Europe. We have welcomed foreign teams to Goodison and befriended them - Bayern in 85 an example. We have behaved on our travels abroad....however that shower has somehow managed to get the media to wipe its memory of all their atrocious behaviour over the years.

In 1989 I cried for the 92 - literally. It was a tragedy. Meanwhile Heysel seems to be forgotten.

But I agree - I don't get how we are treated so badly by media and officials

Super league perhaps? We seem to be party poopers?

We have behaved with.dignity

download.jpeg-2.jpg

11 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I do think they are better than Burnley and even Leeds, they'll do another Newcastle and United type result. They are still shit and I pray they go down. 

Could be the case Bobby, they have got Brazils number 9! The prosecution case rests on the downward momentum spiral. They are stuck in it, everyone's against them blah blah. Guarantee that most of their players/agents will be looking at what moves are available for them. Their heads are somewhere else now.. maybe these players "just don't get them?"

Could explain why at this time Burnley and Leeds are the better teams.

At least this year their city shirts are getting worn more than once.

5 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Can understand the 84 game but fuck knows what they can moan about with the 86 final. 

Think 86 was similar to the Vilarreal game, the usual mental gymnastics of it wouldn't have been that final score if they hadn't been chasing the game. Auntie, bollocks etc.

Oh the irony!  From a lengthy thread about how the game has changed on the people's forum.

Cast your mind back to the Mosh arrival/Steve Walsh/transfer cups etc.

• Money has turned the sport into a business and

Posted by DTinvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on April 26, 2022, 10:52 pm, in reply to "Yeah I’m the same "

thus it has changed the way the game is played. Where once it was possible for a team to rise up the leagues and compete at the top through training, skill and good management..... today the big money teams just buy their best players and weaken their squad just to keep them out

Just now, DalyanPete said:

Oh the irony!  From a lengthy thread about how the game has changed on the people's forum.

Posted by DTinvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on April 26, 2022, 10:52 pm, in reply to "Yeah I’m the same "

thus it has changed the way the game is played. Where once it was possible for a team to rise up the leagues and compete at the top through training, skill and good management..... today the big money teams just buy their best players and weaken their squad just to keep them out

Half a billion of dodgy money later, he's come to that conclusion. 

52 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Like Leicester did?