You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

All those clubs are going to hate the cunts next year if they get relegated.

Their away fans are horrible cunts as seen by some of the videos at the weekend and will cause shit wherever they go as they'll think they are the biggest club in the league.

Normally they are inoffensive because they love having a pat on the head off all the big teams who aren't us or they want to get well in with the ones who hate us.

They largely fly under the radar as they aren't us and most clubs think they are irrelevant even though the majority of places in the country hate scousers. 

They'll be a big fish in a smaller pond and lord it over everyone. I can see a few nasty scraps at places like Forest, Birmingham and Millwall. Maybe Andy Nicholls can come out of retirement.

Which is exactly what the Mancs fans did when they got relegated. 

6 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

"We have welcomed foreign teams to Goodison and befriended them - Bayern in 85 an example."

Welcomed with the traditional greeting of punches while carrying a small child.

• Upvote 5

57 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

"We have welcomed foreign teams to Goodison and befriended them - Bayern in 85 an example."

I'd like to hear the rest of his list. It'd probably end with him asking if Swansea counts.

Welcomed Atalanta by fighting them in the park after seeing their fans had been to the Liverpool club shop.

Welcomed Lyon by trying to punch their players with a kid in their hand. 

Went to Lille and started a riot getting twatted by the local bizzies. 

Welcome loads of teams by never selling out and letting them play in a half empty Goodison Park.

• Like 1

Pre derby story of one week ago today.

played footie with the usual lads, including the one Evertonian plus Michael Dawson came and joined us in support of our mate who were raising money in memory of.

game was a good laugh and Dawson a lovely bloke, and we finished and went to the club bar for a pint after.

sat around chatting the blue and another started talking about having gone to a local none league match with their lads the weekend prior.

the blue takes his lad to goodison reasonably often and he was talking about this non league match and said;

“It was great, really lovely family atmosphere. Not like the premier league, where it’s just angry men shouting for 90 minutes”.

About 6 or 7 of us, none bar me with any vested interest, all at once said “no it’s not, that’s just you lot”.

he wasn’t joking or playing up to it. It’s just what his experience it going to the match really is.

1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I'd like to hear the rest of his list. It'd probably end with him asking if Swansea counts.

Yeah and no mention of their dirty cunt fans spitting at the Bayern bench that night ‘wiped from the media’s memory’ I suppose. Just go down you irrelevant fucking mongs.

1 hour ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Did they really befriend Bayern - or anyone else - or is it just that some of their laughably few European games didn't end in fights?

49 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

£182m out of a turnover of £193m according to their last accounts. 

Yeah - well documented they have one of if not the highest % of revenue spent on wages.....a totally unsustainable situation.

They are in the shit anyway....relegation will just bring it all to a head sooner.

Fuck them - I hope they go bust frankly.