You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

All those clubs are going to hate the cunts next year if they get relegated.

Their away fans are horrible cunts as seen by some of the videos at the weekend and will cause shit wherever they go as they'll think they are the biggest club in the league.

Normally they are inoffensive because they love having a pat on the head off all the big teams who aren't us or they want to get well in with the ones who hate us.

They largely fly under the radar as they aren't us and most clubs think they are irrelevant even though the majority of places in the country hate scousers. 

They'll be a big fish in a smaller pond and lord it over everyone. I can see a few nasty scraps at places like Forest, Birmingham and Millwall. Maybe Andy Nicholls can come out of retirement.

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Them going down would be great but imagine if they didn't come back up right away. Missing out on the final day or even better, losing in the play offs. 

Going to Wembley lording it over us in their own little minds to lose on pens against Coventry.

The parachute payments go down to £30m and then £15m each season. Be fucking great if they are down there for a few seasons.

4 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Going to Wembley lording it over us in their own little minds to lose on pens against Coventry.

The parachute payments go down to £30m and then £15m each season. Be fucking great if they are down there for a few seasons.

Fair chance the stadium could seriously fuck them over financially. Especially if they're down in the championship. Like Bobby I still think they will somehow get out of it but I fear for them I really do....

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Fair chance the stadium could seriously fuck them over financially. Especially if they're down in the championship. Like Bobby I still think they will somehow get out of it but I fear for them I really do....

Hopefully if Burnley beat Watford they will start to panic and have to try and play against Chelsea rather than put everyone behind the ball.

Just now, MegadriveMan said:

If they go down they must be in serious financial peril?

Everton's wage bill is £72 million a year and I bet they haven't put clauses in the players contracts in case of relegation?

I fucking hope so. I'd love it like Keegan if they popped out of existence. 

They'll finally get what they've all spent years wishing for if they're relegated. They would finally be the biggest team in the league. For a while at least they would be a massive name down there and a big scalp for the other teams. This will also have the downside of teams putting in a bit of extra effort when they play them, as we ourselves have found so often in recent years when we have so often seemed to get an opposition's very best effort. If they have a load of financial problems as well, as seems inevitable judging by the size of their losses in recent years even as a premier league club, then I really wouldn't fancy their chances of coming straight back up. 

16 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

If they go down they must be in serious financial peril?

Everton's wage bill is £72 million a year and I bet they haven't put clauses in the players contracts in case of relegation?

£72m a year? I thought it was way higher - double that or more.

Redcafe can be a good read it can also make me exit pretty quickly at time's. I noticed today they have a resident toffee that is not as poisonous as many other's I'll admit. But next to his name in gold it said he's a staff member! Unreal.

1 hour ago, DalyanPete said:

I don't think they will, for the shites plan to chase down the teams above them they have to win.

They are gone, dead, feceased and no fuckin more.

GOT is just a gaggle of blues all pulling on their hair shirts , ringing their bells and shouting woah is me whilst blaming the red shite, referees and the EPL. Apparently they are the leaders of the 14 clubs outside of the top six and they will not last if the bitters go down.

47 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Was just going to post that. 

The comments are boss. Absolute fume. I love the one that says this will lose them “millions” of customers. 

They must be counting their support through the unit of lira. 

• Upvote 1

Seems like everyone is against them.  They've acted with dignity while we got everyone banned but everyones against them. 

Reading some articles over the last few days I get the impression that the football meadow fraternity are really hoping for our relegation.

I knew there lots of kopites infesting the media but this seems much more than usual almost belittling the club.

Question what have we ever done to get this much hostility?
We have behaved with dignity. We have not got every English club banned from Europe. We have welcomed foreign teams to Goodison and befriended them - Bayern in 85 an example. We have behaved on our travels abroad....however that shower has somehow managed to get the media to wipe its memory of all their atrocious behaviour over the years.

In 1989 I cried for the 92 - literally. It was a tragedy. Meanwhile Heysel seems to be forgotten.

But I agree - I don't get how we are treated so badly by media and officials

Super league perhaps? We seem to be party poopers?