You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

44 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

If they do go down, you just know that in their twisted reality, it'll be because they didn't get a penalty against us. Something else to bang on about for years.

Everything else is our fault.....makes sense that them getting relegated would be too.

My Mum goes to church and is 83 years old. She said her priest,who is originally from India,is a casual Everton fan. Not really a fan but follows their results more as a topic of conversation with his parishioners than anything else. My Mum was chatting with him jovially after church the other week about our good form and Everton's usual rubbish. My Mum then said this old girl, similar in age to herself overheard the mention of us and butted in with 'I hate Liverpool.' My Mum said it wasn't even said jokingly, but with a really bitter,twisted and aggressive tone. My Mum was shocked but I told her that this is the way it has now become for most of them,it's an unhealthy obsession and mental illness.

55 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

If they do go down, you just know that in their twisted reality, it'll be because they didn't get a penalty against us. Something else to bang on about for years.

The other 37 games will be irrelevant.

It is like how someone who is deeply unhappy with self/own life projects by slagging off others badly.

Deep, deep down they all know it is bollocks they spout - but it is a coping mechanism...a shite and corrosive one that actually does them more harm than good, but a coping mechanism all the same.

1 minute ago, Preston Red said:

Should they be relegated this season, the most Everton thing would be to be sat in 1st place going into the final game of next season with a 2pt lead only to then lose and the 2nd place team wins.

The joy of promotion but still no trophies for 28 years.

If they go down they're getting nowhere near promotion next season, you can take that to the bank.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

Should they be relegated this season, the most Everton thing would be to be sat in 1st place going into the final game of next season with a 2pt lead only to then lose and the 2nd place team wins.

The joy of promotion but still no trophies for 28 years.

They're still fiercely competing in the 'Redshite don't win the league/ FA Cup/ CL' trophies though.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

If they go down they're getting nowhere near promotion next season, you can take that to the bank.

"We can't make der fuckin' play offs, and it's because der Redshiiiiiiiiiite don't get penalties against dem!!!"

evertonian-pain.gif

Just now, Mudface said:

They're still fiercely competing in the 'Redshite don't win the league/ FA Cup/ CL' trophies though.

They stand a better chance with that than the SportPesa cup.

I used to think that relegation would be good to upset some of the cunts you see on this thread, but I wouldn't want my Bloo mates to go through it. Now I'm more inclined to think about my family and friends who support West Ham, Norwich, Newcastle, Watford, West Brom, Wolves, etc; they've all seen their teams relegated and they've learned to live with it. There's no reason why Everton should be exempt. Fuck 'em.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, an tha said:

Is right.

It is hugely disrespectful to the deaths of those they claim to be on the side of - but their nasty, bitterness does not allow them to see this.

Theyre not arsed about the Juventus fans. As far as they are concerned they are the true victims of Heysel. They think the ban stopped them from dominating Europe. Even though the following season they lost the league and FA Cup double to us, and we’re knocked out of the League Cup by a ten man Chelsea side.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I used to think that relegation would be good to upset some of the cunts you see on this thread, but I wouldn't want my Bloo mates to go through it. Now I'm more inclined to think about my family and friends who support West Ham, Norwich, Newcastle, Watford, West Brom, Wolves, etc; they've all seen their teams relegated and they've learned to live with it. There's no reason why Everton should be exempt. Fuck 'em.

That’s the spirit!

1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

Its absolutely amazing we are from the same city. 

But for the FA cup draw it could have been them at Hillsbrough. 

Was thinking about that last night.

2 sets of fans from the same city who are completely different.