You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

11 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Long dead mate.

I saw a clip of him in his last film before he died. Apparently he shot a lot of his scenes sitting down as he could barely stand up because he was that bladdered on set.

He was filming the scene where he would die in the film and the director came in and said to the make up artist that he'd done an amazing job of making him look like a corpse. The make up artist said he'd just nipped out to get a coffee and hadn't even started work on him yet.

He had an operation on his back and the surgeon found crystallised alcohol deposits all along his spine. 

Amazing that he lived as long as he did.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I saw a clip of him in his last film before he died. Apparently he shot a lot of his scenes sitting down as he could barely stand up because he was that bladdered on set.

He was filming the scene where he would die in the film and the director came in and said to the make up artist that he'd done an amazing job of making him look like a corpse. The make up artist said he'd just nipped out to get a coffee and hadn't even started work on him yet.

He had an operation on his back and the surgeon found crystallised alcohol deposits all along his spine. 

Chain smoker all his life as well. Amazing that he bagged a prime Elizabeth Taylor.

Just now, Harry's Lad said:

Chain smoker all his life as well, amazing that he bagged a prime Elizabeth Taylor.

When he is on the Parkinson show he is drinking Scotch and gets through about 60 ciggies.

Great voice though. Love him in the Wild Geese "Emile, I need to talk to you about your father"

Just now, Harry Squatter said:

When he is on the Parkinson show he is drinking Scotch and gets through about 60 ciggies.

Great voice though. Love him in the Wild Geese "Emile, I need to talk to you about your father"

His narration on The War of the Worlds will never be bettered.

Liam Neeson does a decent job, but Richard Burton was the man.

• Upvote 2

Written by Timothy age, 6 and3/4.

Zatara

Player Valuation: £70m

If we sold DCL + Richarlison + Gray this summer and Kean went to Juventus early then its going to give us a pretty large pot of cash to rebuild the forward line.

Add the sales of central.midfielders and 3 centre backs and there could be a massive rebuild

26 minutes ago, Anubis said:

They’re out in force today and feeling bullish. Lots of calls about steaming into us and daytripper fans. I want to smash these far more than I did United.

Absofuckinglutely.

These and the mancs are the games - yeah the games v the cheats are massive now because of what are on them in terms of winning things, but this is and always will be the game - regardless of how shite they are.

They always start their shite and shutting them up and getting them put right back in their box big time is essential.

Still dead, dead thirsty for revenge for the meek surrender of our 20 year plus unbeaten home derby record and 10 years in all derbies last season too.

Get these humiliated, redmen.

On 23/04/2022 at 12:35, Arniepie said:

The city was rife with them at one point.

I remember that rumour that he was going to get injured in the derby and be out for a weeks (98?)and from memory he did get injured. 

Crazy looking back.

There was loads of rumours he was on the lemo at one point and I remember saying to someone in a boozer that if you are on that all the time  you certainly don't put weight on,which he did

Didn't some arsehole confront Fowler about cocaine in the bogs at the Moat House? If I remember rightly, Fowler said he doesn't use it and told the bloke to fuck off, so the cunt broke his nose - and that somehow entered folklore as proof that Fowler is a "smackhead".

11 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Just seen one of them by ours, setting off early to the ground…

EAACA76D-5BE4-467D-B6EE-C4D60F6AB2EF.jpeg

The sad thing about that photo is that you know that poor bastard has absolutely nothing else in his life to cling onto.

14 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

A Derby special! A cracker.

Does she have a piss on the pitch from the sky half way through? Truly outstanding. 

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Didn't some arsehole confront Fowler about cocaine in the bogs at the Moat House? If I remember rightly, Fowler said he doesn't use it and told the bloke to fuck off, so the cunt broke his nose - and that somehow entered folklore as proof that Fowler is a "smackhead".

Yeah. 

3 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

He was utterly mystified by the word 'Billericay'. I guess we all are.

4 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Longest Day ‘ hey yank do you notice anything funny about him, his boots are on the wrong feet’

51 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Just seen one of them by ours, setting off early to the ground…

EAACA76D-5BE4-467D-B6EE-C4D60F6AB2EF.jpeg

On Tues night we were leaving the cabbage to walk up to the ground and there was this fella about 60 walking his dog - he had an everton shirt on and scarf round his wrist and his dog had an everton jacket on.

Stupid arl get must have thought people would give a shite - literally nobody we saw then at least did.

Beaut.

50 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

He was one horrible cunt him. His lad took the rap for that for him. Both of them were thick as shit but  you wouldn’t want them on your case.