Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

image.pngThe issue here is a player being fucking shit, not what he wears. Look at the fucks given when Salah turned up in something other than an LFC trackie or club suit.

Forcing players into club suits is a proper Everton shout - performative bollocks designed to appease at face value only.

• Upvote 2

The look on that kid’s face. I’ve seen it before. On child hostages. You can tell he’s thinking I’ve fled Ukraine. come all this way to Liverpool - where’s Salah?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

What's that in the background, a hologram?

They've mastered the art of space conservation by doubling up the 'trophy room' with the PR centre.

What's that? II.  A plaque on the wall championing their cause as a 'top 100 'small company'. Does brushed chromeware count as silverware? Well, beggars can't be choosers, so they'll take any award they can get.

1 hour ago, Chocoholic said:

What's that? II.  A plaque on the wall championing their cause as a 'top 100 'small company'. 

So they’re admitting they’re a small club 

On 20/04/2022 at 07:02, Anubis said:

And right on time…

My god, they really are insufferable, arent they?

They are the ones to make it all about themselves with their 'Look at us, we're the only ones offended by this. Why are you?'

Talk about ashamed of nothing, offended by everything!

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

The look on that kid’s face. I’ve seen it before. On child hostages. You can tell he’s thinking I’ve fled Ukraine. come all this way to Liverpool - where’s Salah?

3AA6EA6A-5170-4C23-9E23-9B70E1F16F95.png

5 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

Burnley still to play Villa twice. Gerrard to sort out 6 points for them i think. 

Villa have lost 4 on the run are only 8 point's ahead of Burnley, 7 from Everton. If they keep going the way they are going they could get themselves involved in thing's.

3 hours ago, Bloke said:

Villa have lost 4 on the run are only 8 point's ahead of Burnley, 7 from Everton. If they keep going the way they are going they could get themselves involved in thing's.

Their honeymoon period seems to be over.

2Q==(2).jpg

12 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

What's that? II.  A plaque on the wall championing their cause as a 'top 100 'small company'. 

Hang on just a minute. They've every right to be proud of that. I'm just disappointed they used drawing pins. They're going to ruin that wallpaper...

... They've no shortage of Boo Tack. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Take out those 2 last minute goals and they would be gone

Hopefully it's just delaying things, giving them that little lifeline, the feeling they will pull themselves out of trouble only to have it snatched away at the end.

Spoke to good blue neighbour as we were both coming in from work, he looked like shit and said he’d been up since four worrying about the Leicester game. I said ‘ oh you will not go down’ he was not so sure and said he apologised to his lads for making them Evertonians. Forced not manufactured.

• Upvote 2