You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Le Duan said:

LFC / Everton is like a big brother / little brother scenario. Bigger brother is smarter, taller and better looking. But every time his birthday comes around, everybody’s got to buy his whiny little bitch brother a present so he doesn’t feel left out. And everybody has to walk on eggshells the rest of the year because the entitled little cunt will throw a tantrum if anyone says anything remotely negative about him. Shows up in our extended Red/Blue family What’s Up group. It was so funny last season for the Blue Noses to post all sorts of ‘banter’ following the Anfield derby, but reds in the group daren’t post anything remotely mocking or WW3 breaks out and dummies come out of the pram. But us Reds are expected to suck it up, coming the other way. Cunts. Hope they disappear 

Like that film twins with us as Schwarzenneger and the bitters as De vito

2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

The Derby has got nastier the last couple of years, mainly because they are shit and blame us for everything.  Would we be nastier towards them if the situation was reversed? 

Years ago, me and two mates joined a pub team. We were 16-17 and the established pub players were all mates from schooldays, and all in their 20's (and a couple of arld bastards around the 30 mark). They were all bluenoses bar one red (he was the quiet and friendly one), and my uncle who was a fucking Manc (he was adopted by my nan and grandad, to be fair).

The others were kind of friendly, in a passive-aggressive way; but when they beat us to the title one year, one of them claimed reds were "kicking off" at them at the derby because we "couldn't take it". At the time I was a bit incredulous, but also a bit ashamed in case it was true.

Now, after all these years (and access to GOT) I believe that lad was actually a lying cunt.

Sorry, one I missed off the list.

• Wolves with one of the best away records in the league

Posted by Colinvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on April 8, 2022, 9:32 pm

playing a slightly weakened side and now losing to Newcastle

should keep Newcastle up

almost as it everyone wants us down

4 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Spoke about club rivalry to my German mate who supports Monchengladbach. The only team they hate is Cologne and they actually have friendships with other clubs like Hertha Berlin where the two sets of supporters arrange to meet and have a drink together when they play each other. Told him that no clubs in England do that and the majority of the country hate Liverpool the club and the city with all the poverty chants. 

Some Liverpool fans put up a photo of them at Benfica on Twitter during the week and they were all wearing Benfica caps. It seemed to piss off a lot of other teams fans who thought it was shite that you would buy a cap of a team you are playing. It also happened earlier on in the season when a few did the same for AC Milan. I think the Stone Island crew would prefer to smash up bars and fight locals singing brexit songs. 

The Derby has got nastier the last couple of years, mainly because they are shit and blame us for everything.  Would we be nastier towards them if the situation was reversed? 

The derby has been nasty for about 20 odd years now.

54 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

should keep Newcastle up

Because Everton would have finished above Newcastle otherwise. Obviously.

They were already 6pts behind Newcastle. 

Doesn't sound much but when you are averaging 0.86pts per game its Mount fucking Everest. I would say if Leeds beat Watford tomorrow that'll be Watford and Norwhich down and unless Leeds or Brentford go on a 6 game losing spree theyll both be safe

Teams in the fight of its life to stay up. You haven't got a goal since August

They will tear into him badly if they go down as you can guarantee his agent will be in the press within 24hrs and the transfer request will go in. Arsenal or Newcastle would be my guess

FP0dABqWQAwqdqs?format=jpg&name=900x900

51 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Teams in the fight of its life to stay up. You haven't got a goal since August

They will tear into him badly if they go down as you can guarantee his agent will be in the press within 24hrs and the transfer request will go in. Arsenal or Newcastle would be my guess

FP0dABqWQAwqdqs?format=jpg&name=900x900

He really needs to concentrate on his football. What on earth are Everton paying him for?

Wonder how many somersaults they'd turn if this is correct!? Had to smile at the bit where the shite consider they are worth more than Newcastle when sold by CAshley!

The shite are attracting interest from American buyers willing to pay £350million for the club despite their financial problems and battle to avoid relegation. 

Sportsmail has learned that three US-based bidders have contacted owner Farhad Moshiri seeking to open negotiations since Everton’s financial plight worsened when major backer Alisher Usmanov was sanctioned last month.

Moshiri has not formally put Everton on the market, but is looking for outside investment to help fund the club’s new stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock, leading a number of potential investors to attempt to persuade him to sell.

The £3billion battle for Chelsea has shown the huge appetite for Premier League clubs with American investors. Given Everton’s financial issues, US billionaires believe the club could be bought for a fraction of that price. 

Moshiri paid around £200m for a 49.9 per cent stake in Everton six years ago. He has since raised that to 94 per cent by increasing his investment to over £500m. 

There would be little prospect of him getting his money back if he sanctioned a quick sale.

Sources close to the Iranian businessman insist he remains committed to the club and that he has enough money to keep them going despite the loss of Usmanov’s funding. 

With several potential buyers circling, the 66-year-old’s options include selling off his entire shareholding, offloading the majority and staying as a minority owner or seeking to retain a significant influence by entering into a partnership with another owner.

Moshiri has received a range of inquiries valuing Everton at between £300m and £400m over the last few weeks. Club sources are adamant it is worth more than the £305m Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund paid for Newcastle United last October, assuming they stay up. 

Relegation would scupper any prospect of a sale, given the club have posted combined losses of £373m over the last three years and would be hamstrung by liabilities in the Championship. 

As Sportsmail revealed last month, many of the high-earning squad do not have relegation clauses in their contracts and losing Premier League TV income next season would lead to a fire-sale.

Everton and Moshiri declined to comment. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10701319/US-tycoons-circle-Everton-Farhad-Moshiri-looks-outside-investment.html

9 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

should keep Newcastle up

“…almost as if everyone wants us down..” his point being?

5 minutes ago, Le Duan said:

“…almost as if everyone wants us down..” his point being?

They seem a bit upset to realise that fans other than us want them down. They’ve built up this narrative in their own heads that they’re everyone’s second favourite club and now it’s been shattered. They were even complaining that some Newcastle fans want their team to lose to Burnley on the last day if Newcastle are safe, just to relegate Everton.