You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

29 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Can see them taking points of Leicester and wouldn't be at all surprised if they got some sort of result against utd.

Think they will stay up.Just.

Their last 9 PL results are LWLLLLWLL. I think they'll only pick up points against Watford and Brentford. The mancs arent doing them any favours as they want European qualification.

5 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Their last 9 PL results are LWLLLLWLL. I think they'll only pick up points against Watford and Brentford. The mancs arent doing them any favours as they want European qualification.

I think the home games will proballly save them but it's going to the wire.(imagine if they hadn't got that last minute winner against Newcastle?)

39 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Sky6 changed the password!

I think they'll end up staying up quite easy looking at that run in. They're shit but they'll take at least 8 points from those games. I don't think Burnley will beat that.

I’ll have some of what you’re smoking. 

At least 8 points?

Where from? 

I can only assume you’re doing that Creator Supreme thing of saying the opposite to what you want to happen. 

• Upvote 8

56 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

9 games from greatness…

F6C2E487-BE6C-439D-B243-0AAB9458E264.png

@TheBitch

They'll draw with United and Leicester, they'll beat us (it's ridiculous I know but when we lose twice to City we'll go right off the boil like we did last season), they'll lose to Chelsea and Leicester away, draw with Watford, beat Brentford, then lose to Palace and Arsenal - that's 9 points actually, I miscounted.

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Can they afford to sack him?

I don’t think they can but I don’t like all this talk of Dunc taking over. The best chance for them to go down is to keep him because for whatever reason he doesn’t seem to motivate them.

11 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

Because he's a shit manager who takes zero responsibility and just slags the players off after the games.

Learned well from his master.

Most now want him sacked.

https://www.goodisonnews.com/2022/04/07/frank-lampard-is-done-at-everton-as-woeful-3-2-defeat-v-burnley-raises-premier-league-relegation-worries/?amp

Lampard’s complete inability to have a team defend is what made him unsuitable, in a relegation fight, that has to be your biggest weapon if you can find someone who can tighten up at the back.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Imagine knowing you're in a relegation fight and hiring Frank Lampard to try get you out of trouble. 

Absolute genius. 

When you decide who you want leading your team based on random bits of graffiti then you kind of deserve what happens to you. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

@TheBitch

They'll draw with United and Leicester, they'll beat us (it's ridiculous I know but when we lose twice to City we'll go right off the boil like we did last season), they'll lose to Chelsea and Leicester away, draw with Watford, beat Brentford, then lose to Palace and Arsenal - that's 9 points actually, I miscounted.

@TheBitch 

Too late. He's clearly smoked the lot 

2 minutes ago, sir roger said:

i bet a tenner on them last night  to ensure they woudn't win , and am wondering if I can sneak another £80 in bets past the wife to ensure their relegation.

Please do.

However I think they'll be ok, solely because the teams below them are atrociously bad and they are playing enough mid-table end-of-season-beach-towel-out types at home to pick up the requisite points.

What I'm hoping is that relegation stalks them for a while yet prior to safety occurring.