You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Im sure these cunts called off their game with Leicester around Christmas New Year using the excuse of covid to 'ease' their fixtures at this busy time of the season.

Now they actually have to play the game, they're fucking moaning about fixture congestion they themselves caused! Fucking jokers.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Has there ever, in the history of the sport, been a club that blames absolutely fucking everything and everyone but themselves? An absolute winnit of a football club, I will spend a long time partying if these go.

The obvious irony being they label us as always the victim with it never being our fault. 

There are none so blind as those who will not see, or something

4737carlin

Player Valuation: £70m
CL is a joke these days.

Clubs like Benfica and Porto getting rinsed at home.
It's rubbish, so is the PL, IMO the EFL championship is the only decent competition around

ForeverBlue92

It's rubbish, so is the PL, IMO the EFL championship is the only decent competition around

You jest mate but outside of the financial implications I would rather us play in the championship than PL

No VAR
No top 6 bent refs
Abar 10 teams capable of finishing in the top 3 spots 
Cheaper tickets
Proper away days

PL is utter guff - fans worrying themselves sick over us staying in a league to make up the numbers and get screwed by corrupt officiating every week.

Be arsed me mate.

Bluerover

Player Valuation: £60m
Well, looks like we will be trying it soon.
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Has there ever, in the history of the sport, been a club that blames absolutely fucking everything and everyone but themselves? An absolute winnit of a football club, I will spend a long time partying if these go.

I've spent years buzzing off them but now they are just a bunch of whiney, entitled, faux outraged, snide, bitter cunts who constantly blame everyone else for everything so I hope they get relegated, become financially fucked and disappear into nothingness forever. Absolute nomark shitstain club.

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

4737carlin

CL is a joke these days.

Clubs like Benfica and Porto getting rinsed at home.

Bluerover

Player Valuation: £60m
Well, looks like we will be trying it soon.

download.png

• Upvote 1

Everything viewed through the prism of their favourite obsession.

davek

Player Valuation: £90m

FFS. I only just realised that we play again on Saturday - and an early KO too.

Imagine that 'kin lot being told they have to play 3 games in 6 days at this stage of the season.

23 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Everything viewed through the prism of their favourite obsession.

davek

Player Valuation: £90m

FFS. I only just realised that we play again on Saturday - and an early KO too.

Imagine that 'kin lot being told they have to play 3 games in 6 days at this stage of the season.

Imagine playing two games in 48hrs on different continents.

Silly me! And I thought the shite were making cost cutting measures to reduce the breaching of the PL's financial limits. Im sure this player will end up going for £8m especially as Newcastle and some CL clubs are sniffing around not to mention the English clubs' tax that will be added to his eventual fee.

West Ham and Everton are among the Premier League clubs interested in Mainz centre-back Moussa Niakhate.   

The French defender, 26, has one year left on his contract after four years in Bundesliga and has been on David Moyes’ radar while looking for a player to cover for Angelo Ogbonna’s long-term injury, while Everton have also considered Niakhate should they stay in the Premier League

Newcastle United are also tracking the player, who is expected to be allowed to leave for £8million as his club risk losing him for free the following summer. The English clubs, however, face competition from Champions League clubs in Germany. 

On 24/03/2022 at 14:31, Harry Squatter said:

My mother in law said she still lived at home after she left school and if she went out and got pissed on a Saturday night her Dad would drag her out of bed to make her go to church on a Sunday morning. One time she never got up and he gave her a few smacks.

She then married my father in law who was a divorcee and her parents disowned her for years until she had kids because they wanted to portray themselves as doting grandparents. 

My Mum used to try to force me to go to church when we were in school but I hated it and my brother was an atheist who used to argue and take the piss out of my Mum for her belief. I think she only went to church for the social aspect rather than being a complete bible basher. I just hate anything to do with religion full stop.

Can't believe people still believe in it all now that we know that storms aren't God being angry or we've worked out how the planet goes round the sun. Let's pray to God to stop a war when no one has seen him for a couple of thousand years based on a book of fairy tales.  

He's got "hate" in his surname. Tailored made for them.