You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

6 hours ago, CapeRed said:

My grandad was in the lodge but changed his religion to marry my grandma. Most of his family disowned him . He was a perfect gent ,loved by many,and the reason I chose Everton as my team aged 4. This lasted until I was 5 and my dad showed me the error of my ways.

Manufactured RS

17 hours ago, deiseach said:

The worshipful way they refer(red) to 'Mr' Moshiri never fails to amuse.

Fast forward to 2022

LToast

Player Valuation: £70m
Buzzing when he first turned up.of course, then we seen what he has done to us, nobody predicted it would go this sour.
We need his name erased from any connection to Everton soon, the longer he stays, the less bright the future is.
It’s been said so many times, but only us could get a gash billionaire
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Fast forward to 2022

LToast

Buzzing when he first turned up.of course, then we seen what he has done to us, nobody predicted it would go this sour.
We need his name erased from any connection to Everton soon, the longer he stays, the less bright the future is.

The Dildo Brothers at West Ham made their fortune out of gash too.

17 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Everton saviour incoming….

He was one of the better players for Villa when they survived by the skin of their teeth, only to spend the summer flogging anyone good enough to attract a buyer and setting themselves up for an inevitable relegation the next season.

1 hour ago, DalyanPete said:

Fast forward to 2022

LToast

Nobody predicted it could go sour?

Really?

The biggest jokes in football - this sums them up well!

"Yet again, this just shows you can throw as much money at a player, manager or project as you want, if that person isn’t completely on board, you are wasting your time.

Farhad Moshiri has surely learned from his mistakes now after splashing lucrative sums of money for the best part of a decade with absolutely no success at all.

He has wasted so much money on players and sacking managers it is a joke."

Oh Everton.....

https://www.goodisonnews.com/2022/03/26/view-everton-shambolic-state-proven-by-horrid-carlo-ancelotti-report/?amp

44 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Everton could have won the league multiple times by now had that money been invested properly rather than the club being treated like a Football Manager experiment.

This was funnier

To be fair,I think the lad meant in terms of the money spent on transfers and management decisions if given to a well run club. It's just easier to write nonsense instead.

You know what I used to want then to do well, be in contention for trophies, win some and be a good team and club as having two good teams would be good for the city, however they've turned into such snide, horrible, bitter, manc shagging twats that i want them to go down and go bust. 

Nothing would make me more happy to see them disappear out of existence. 

• Upvote 6