You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

“For instance Gordon going down for a penalty last night after stepping across the Newcastle defender and him making contact with Gordon. This was described as Gordon knows what he's doing and so wasn't a penalty but i would guarantee if it had been Salah it would have been described as Salah was clever putting his body in a position to make the Newcastle defender foul him and that there was enough contact for a penalty”

I don’t know where to start with this…

Operation Your Shit to be undertaken by Tom Davis and Dominic Calvert-Lewin to get to the bottom of the blatant bias against Everton Football Club. At the same time a neutral committee will be looking to ascertain why Everton Football Club are not being sanctioned over huge FFP rule breaks and club funding by a certain Kleptogarch.

I like how the number of teams involved in the conspiracy against them has grown. To start with it was us they felt they could never get a decision against. Then that expanded to the Big 4. Now it's the Super League 6.

Give it a couple of years and it'll be the Top Half 10, followed by the Naughty 19.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Have they been offended by Paddy Pimblett calling them shit yet? They boycotting the UFC? 

Why would they be offended by that? It's Liverpool fans that are offended by everything.

2 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

Have they been offended by Paddy Pimblett calling them shit yet? They boycotting the UFC? 

He needs to keep his mouth closed when he’s chewing and not talk while he’s eating, the bad scruff.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Reckoner said:

“For instance Gordon going down for a penalty last night after stepping across the Newcastle defender and him making contact with Gordon. This was described as Gordon knows what he's doing and so wasn't a penalty but i would guarantee if it had been Salah it would have been described as Salah was clever putting his body in a position to make the Newcastle defender foul him and that there was enough contact for a penalty”

I don’t know where to start with this…

I’ll go first… Jota stopped running ??

• Upvote 1

That Shrewsbury result was hilarious. I was in Las Vegas and me and my mate were in some bar when it came on Espn. We were laughing for ages and the guy behind the bar asked us what we were laughing at. We just said we'd seen a soccer result and Everton had just lost to a team about 3 leagues below. 

The guy said "Everton, what the fuck is Everton?" We both said "Exactly" and kept on laughing. He started laughing with us even though he had absolutely no idea what we were on about. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

That Shrewsbury result was hilarious. I was in Las Vegas and me and my mate were in some bar when it came on Espn. We were laughing for ages and the guy behind the bar asked us what we were laughing at. We just said we'd seen a soccer result and Everton had just lost to a team about 3 leagues below. 

The guy said "Everton, what the fuck is Everton?" We both said "Exactly" and kept on laughing. He started laughing with us even though he had absolutely no idea what we were on about. 

Great story but negged for the use of soccer. Its football not fucking soccer 

• Upvote 1