You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

It is actually a sad insight into their mindset that Lampard is not getting dogs abuse and it boils down to this....

Rafa has to be blamed and blamed continually because he is a 'redshite'....Lampard is pretty universally disliked by 'redshites' and he hates us, so therefore they'll stick up for him/not have anything bad said about him...

It's all the players who are getting the stick and Rafa because he has 'left Lampard in an impossible situation'.....Funnily when Rafa was there it wasn't the players fault it was all Rafa and his shit tactics and inability to get best out of a 'decent squad'

It is great because it shows them for the obsessed small time beauts they are....and they are ignoring fact that a decent manager would have come in and at least stemmed the bleeding/stopped rot a touch and started to steady things - and they are ignoring it basically because of us - funny as fuck.

15 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Everton fans disgracing themselves. 

Yeah lad but its all de redshites fault we are racists....none of us were until the redshite murdered all dem eyeties an got us banned from europe and instead of us going to the grand old lady on a tues/weds night to watch the mighty blues beating europes finest we all ended up at NF meetings out of boredom and it all spiralled from there....

I know, lad, i lived in Toxteth at the time and i saw good salt of the earth white blues driven to racism out of frustration at what dem murdering redshites did - before it happened black and white blues used to get on sound and share a pint in the boundary together - was like Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson, lad, Ebony and Ivory in perfect harmony - but then Heysel happened and our upcoming 100 year dominance of european football was denied us, well those poor lads were easy pickings for NF and that (they were all redshites as well at that time).....

I mean i admit meself that i started thowing bricks through black peoples windows on a weds night when i should have been at the grand old lady watching the blues beat europes finest - and it was a racist redshite who got me into it filling my head full of lies about black people...

• Upvote 2

That HAS to be a Red as the operator of that Paddy Power account.

Still, if they're relegated this season, given their trophy dodging habits, if the drop is not terminal, they're more likely to be 2nd, thus avoiding either league champion status or playoff winners, (for which there should not be a trophy in the first place) and no silverware.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, the chimp said:

Boundary rep. Hadn't thought of that place in decades. Some sound lads in there.

Is the Boundary still open, as a student I worked there when Alfie Taft was manager. Lots of sound people and the usual jam jar of lager brigade in those days

Special Operation. Yes, there’s a new and amusing thread on GOT.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/referees-v-everton.114756/

Opening post.

I think this deserves its own thread because it’s getting beyond a joke now. This season in particular I’ve noticed things start to veer away from incompetence and into the realms of suspicious.

Last night was the most overtly bent display of refereeing I’ve seen in an Everton game since... well, since Chris Kavanagh the other week. And erm... whoever the clown shoes team on the VAR was against Southampton. I’m not normally a refereeing conspiracy theorist, but since the introduction of VAR I’m becoming more and more suspicious that there’s some sort of, how should I put it. “Special operation” going on to actually relegate us. Is it possible for an independent body to investigate what’s going on behind the scenes here as I feel like the Premier League and the referees association absolutely stink to high heaven.

Special operation…

14 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

I still think they'll go down. They fluked that win against newcastle and today's result, shows how shite they really are.

If Watford beat them in the league, it will be sweaky arse time for them. They still have some tough fixtures to play.

No, they are too good to go down.