You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Could be a big loss, that. Not just because of the dropped points or the 5 goals conceded. But, because of the effect it has on their players, psychologically. 

You’d imagine they’ll react in one of two ways. Tonight will either galvanise them and they’ll try to show a bit more fight or determination. Or, it’ll suck a little bit more out of the morale tank which appears to already be almost running on empty. 

If it’s the latter, I fear for them. I really do. Worrying times etc, etc. 

6 minutes ago, mike23 said:

The season to finish with us winning the quadruple and Everton being relegated on goal difference  - which is largely attributable to a 10-0 defeat at Anfield in one of their final games.

Not to mention the point dropped against their second team due that cunt on var would give them someone else to hate for eternity.

19 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

It seems you need to live outside the UK to have a dose of reality.

Reality is overrated, mate. I prefer my Everton logic surreal - for example, I give you what Tony Abraham (good old Toffeeweb) thinks of their future:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony Abrahams
15 Posted 04/03/2022 at 18:56:19
I think if Chelsea is worth £3 billion, then Everton must be worth at least £1 billion, maybe £1.25 billion, at a push?

Moshiri gets his £700 million back, and the other £500 million to finish the stadium, means that I’m staying positive, for the time being.

That’s if this war doesn’t really escalate, which doesn’t look like this is the case, right now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, £1 billion. Until someone points out the reasons why Chelsea, and even Arsenal, have a better value than the Shite. Tony then doesn't even double down on his argument, but comes back with:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony Abrahams
18 Posted 04/03/2022 at 19:18:21
You're probably right, Brian, but I wouldn't underestimate that getting to own Everton, with a brand new ground, on the banks of the Mersey, (also the gateway to America, by sea) for £1.2 Billion, would be a very good proposition for quite a few people?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Art in a Minute • René Magritte - The KAZoART Contemporary Art Blog

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Reality is overrated, mate. I prefer my Everton logic surreal - for example, I give you what Tony Abraham (good old Toffeeweb) thinks of their future:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony Abrahams
I think if Chelsea is worth £3 billion, then Everton must be worth at least £1 billion, maybe £1.25 billion, at a push?

Moshiri gets his £700 million back, and the other £500 million to finish the stadium, means that I’m staying positive, for the time being.

That’s if this war doesn’t really escalate, which doesn’t look like this is the case, right now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, £1 billion. Until someone points out the reasons why Chelsea, and even Arsenal, have a better value than the Shite. Tony then doesn't even double down on his argument, but comes back with:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony Abrahams
You're probably right, Brian, but I wouldn't underestimate that getting to own Everton, with a brand new ground, on the banks of the Mersey, (also the gateway to America, by sea) for £1.2 Billion, would be a very good proposition for quite a few people?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe Cunard might buy them? They can telegraph passengers in the states about the wonderful club and still not built ground. Watch out ICEBERG!!!

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Tony Abrahams

Tony Abrahams

image.png

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Nelly-Fauci said:

Could be a big loss, that. Not just because of the dropped points or the 5 goals conceded. But, because of the effect it has on their players, psychologically. 

You’d imagine they’ll react in one of two ways. Tonight will either galvanise them and they’ll try to show a bit more fight or determination. Or, it’ll suck a little bit more out of the morale tank which appears to already be almost running on empty. 

If it’s the latter, I fear for them. I really do. Worrying times etc, etc. 

If they lose on Saturday they will really start panicking.

They think that Goodison will motivate them but as soon as they start playing shit they all start moaning and get angry. 

Wolves have gone shit recently so they have a chance. I think Newcastle will beat them though.

Wish the other wasters around them would start winning some fucking games instead of making it easy for Everton to escape.