You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

The only place and time I've ever read that 'loads of Liverpool players have asthma' is from reports from GOT threads.

Where are they getting their information from? How is it that only they seemingly know this, but no journalists have never mentioned it? It's not like there's any shame or stigma attached to being an asthmatic? Why would one club have loads? 

If we were to go along for a moment with their conspiracy driven drivel, then there is only a spurious case at best, to be made for James Milner, who at 35, is still leading lactate testing and other metrics, shaming much younger players, year after year. But that is after a career of having taken care of his body to a degree of professionalism not normally seen. His endurance over time is but one facet of his game, excluding his attitude and nous, leadership, graft, ability to shithouse tackle with or without getting cards, not that he cares, all of which are gained by experience, none of which can be explained by PEDS. 

All of the other 'unknowns' who suddenly become world class player under Klopp's leadership, have developed their technique and skills and decision making, none of which are improved by PEDs. They've all been researched and scouted by a team of experts in their field for the purpose of being able to reach another level with better coaching, and by a large majority, most have done that under Klopp. Their recruitment policy, on the other hand, is managed by a blindfolded darts player and a hotline to agents of discarded has-beens and those who never were. 

Now they’ve gone straight back to the same form they showed in previous seasons. An odd aberration that coincides precisely with the PED cycle periods.

What cycle periods is this guy on about? Nice to know, though, that he's keeping up to speed in knowing 'precisely' how they run. He should be able to give dates and times. I'm all ears.

All these unknowns they speak of are only unknown to them because the average Evertonian knows fuck all about footy outside their games and the results that affect us.

The majority of players we've signed have done well in other leagues or were rising stars in this country. Its just better scouting than buying off the Mancs or buying players who can't get into  Barcelona or Real Madrid's team. 

I remember when the mancs were dominating scoring all those last minute winners, dodgy pens, bum players who did a job for them in their winning system like Brown, Dublin, Henning fucking Berg etc and me being a younger fan thinking the game was bent as a coping mechanism but the levels of delusion these bitter blue cunts go to trying to sully our name all the bastard time over anything and everything is just fucked up weird, embarrassing. 5-0 please go down.

• Upvote 2

This time last year 6 was the magic number, we had just lost 6 homes games in a row. The end was nigh for the red shite, Carlo was still magnifico, James was on course for the balon d'or, BMD was rising from the sea and Glyfi wasn't a nonce. What a difference a year makes.

57 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

The only place and time I've ever read that 'loads of Liverpool players have asthma' is from reports from GOT threads.

Where are they getting their information from? How is it that only they seemingly know this, but no journalists have never mentioned it? It's not like there's any shame or stigma attached to being an asthmatic? Why would one club have loads? 

If we were to go along for a moment with their conspiracy driven drivel, then there is only a spurious case at best, to be made for James Milner, who at 35, is still leading lactate testing and other metrics, shaming much younger players, year after year. But that is after a career of having taken care of his body to a degree of professionalism not normally seen. His endurance over time is but one facet of his game, excluding his attitude and nous, leadership, graft, ability to shithouse tackle with or without getting cards, not that he cares, all of which are gained by experience, none of which can be explained by PEDS. 

All of the other 'unknowns' who suddenly become world class player under Klopp's leadership, have developed their technique and skills and decision making, none of which are improved by PEDs. They've all been researched and scouted by a team of experts in their field for the purpose of being able to reach another level with better coaching, and by a large majority, most have done that under Klopp. Their recruitment policy, on the other hand, is managed by a blindfolded darts player and a hotline to agents of discarded has-beens and those who never were. 

Now they’ve gone straight back to the same form they showed in previous seasons. An odd aberration that coincides precisely with the PED cycle periods.

What cycle periods is this guy on about? Nice to know, though, that he's keeping up to speed in knowing 'precisely' how they run. He should be able to give dates and times. I'm all ears.

Regarding the asthma story, here’s the article, I’ve never heard of it either. And as far as I know I’ve never seen it anywhere else. A bitter posted it on Twitter

http://backpagefootball.com/why-liverpool-wont-win-the-premier-league-this-season/126313/