You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Read an article this morning in which drunken says he’s not got the experience to be Everton manager. Given who his last two managers were I ask what the fuck does he do there. If you can’t gain experience with them who the fuck can you gain experience from? 

30 minutes ago, Pete said:

Read an article this morning in which drunken says he’s not got the experience to be Everton manager. Given who his last two managers were I ask what the fuck does he do there. If you can’t gain experience with them who the fuck can you gain experience from? 

Being assistant manager is different to being the manager though. 

As manager all the big decisions are yours to make for a start.

I'm not really sure he has any great desire to be a manager.

27 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Hmmm, I think the chances of them going down just receeded a little if they're not going to give that loose cannon the job. Not that I think Fwank is any better, I just dont think he's as big a headcase.

I think it could go either way..he has no experience of trying to keep a club in the prem.

16 hours ago, Belarus said:

Anyone from the Wirral, Southport and Ormskirk should support Liverpool or Everton. They are towns and areas that border the city. It’s weird if they pick anyone else I think. Liverpool is the capital of Merseyside - the main CBD

Edit - and maybe Tranmere for those over the water

I am from the Wirral.

Plazzy. Not English.

• Upvote 2

On 29/01/2022 at 13:05, Harry Squatter said:

All the local accents in this clip.

Loads of Evertonians I've known or worked with are from the Wirral, Southport, Ormskirk and Preston but they'll tell you all their support is scouse.

2012. FA Cup semi.

I travelled down on the train for the match and to meet up with some mates who are Reds from Stoke.

Preston train station was full of Bloos. Didn't know County Rd stretched as far as PR1.

5 minutes ago, Jennings said:

I am from the Wirral.

Plazzy. Not English.

Fair enough.

On my first day at uni, our form were introducing each themselves one by one at the front, and a lad goes up, seemed one of those who loves him mushrooms and weed and was love to all, and he goes “I am a Wirral squirrel, even though you probably think I sound like a Scouse mouse”. 

Didn’t see him again. Not sure if it was because I didn’t go much, or he didn’t, or probably most likely it was a mixture of both.

3 minutes ago, Belarus said:

Fair enough.

On my first day at uni, our form were introducing each themselves one by one at the front, and a lad goes up, seemed one of those who loves him mushrooms and weed and was love to all, and he goes “I am a Wirral squirrel, even though you probably think I sound like a Scouse mouse”. 

Didn’t see him again. Not sure if it was because I didn’t go much, or he didn’t, or probably most likely it was a mixture of both.

I imagine someone bumped him off after that intro.

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahaha the replies. Thick cunts 

Hahahaha, the utterly small time, world revolves around them, mentally ill cunts.

No lad, it's not Benitez, it's Nadal.

"Fuck him the Spanish waiter cunt and I remember him wearing red shoes and shirt playing for Spain in that there Davis Cup lad, for fucking years lad. Fuckin' juiced up Kopite cunt".

"used to like him lad, I'll never watch Tennis again now, fucking Kopite"

6 hours ago, Manny said:

Sounds like van de Beek is being handed down to them like the baby brother they are, no doubt a sweetener so they can get a player they want in a few years time (as bad as the mancs are there’s no current Everton player that gets near their side).

Van de Beek is straight in the combined Merseyside XI for this weekend’s FA cup tie.

As if they need a sweetener to take Man Utd's deadwood off their hands. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Hahahaha, the utterly small time, world revolves around them, mentally ill cunts.

No lad, it's not Benitez, it's Nadal.

"Fuck him the Spanish waiter cunt and I remember him wearing red shoes and shirt playing for Spain in that there Davis Cup lad, for fucking years lad. Fuckin' juiced up Kopite cunt".

"used to like him lad, I'll never watch Tennis again now, fucking Kopite"

Hahaha spot on. 

"Saw someone in the crowd cheering for him with a reddish hat on. Never again will I watch that wall pushing cunt"

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahaha spot on. 

"Saw someone in the crowd cheering for him with a reddish hat on. Never again will I watch that wall pushing cunt"

"Drives a posh RED Aston Martin car lad"
"Fuck, I was going to buy an Aston Martin to park outside me shithole in Prestatyn, fuck that, I'll never, ever buy an Aston Martin as long as I live. fuckin' Kopite cunt. I'm off to berst me Ma. Come to think now, she served me some RED Cabbage for me Sunday dinner back in 1983 when the Kopite's cheated their way to the title, fuckin' fuck, me head's bernt out lad. Aaaaaargh"

nadal red car.jpg

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

"Drives a posh RED Aston Martin car lad"
"Fuck, I was going to buy an Aston Martin to park outside me shithole in Prestatyn, fuck that, I'll never, ever buy an Aston Martin as long as I live. fuckin' Kopite cunt. I'm off to berst me Ma. Come to think now, she served me some RED Cabbage for me Sunday dinner back in 1983 when the Kopite's cheated their way to the title, fuckin' fuck, me head's bernt out lad. Aaaaaargh"

nadal red car.jpg

Hahaha

"Maa what granules did you use for this gravy?"

"Bisto son"

total-recall.gif

5 hours ago, Pete said:

He doesn’t seem to be applying for jobs elsewhere, which would suggest he’s happy just to be Everton assistant forever. Which… is fine, for him. But I’m not sure I’ve ever heard people talking about his amazing coaching prowess, he’s just feted because he “gets” Everton. 
Utterly pointless. 

39 minutes ago, Ron B said:

He doesn’t seem to be applying for jobs elsewhere, which would suggest he’s happy just to be Everton assistant forever. Which… is fine, for him. But I’m not sure I’ve ever heard people talking about his amazing coaching prowess, he’s just feted because he “gets” Everton. 
Utterly pointless. 

He's an absolute wage thief who is dead weight, at best, to every manager they get. 

What's not to like?

1 hour ago, Ron B said:

Utterly pointless. 

He’s aiming for longevity on the basis that he’ll eventually get the job when they run out of managers they can appoint.

6 hours ago, Arniepie said:

Being assistant manager is different to being the manager though. 

As manager all the big decisions are yours to make for a start.

I'm not really sure he has any great desire to be a manager.

He doesn’t. He just wants to stay on the payroll because he’ll get more there for doing fuck all than he will elsewhere for doing stuff he’ll be judged on. 

“I’ll sign yer scarf, wee man. Proper Everton”