Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

7 hours ago, an tha said:

It is coming - may not be this season, but it is coming.

IMG_2635.PNG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, deiseach said:

With this insight into Diaz, I think we now know where they've been going wrong in their transfer policy all these years:

Screenshot_20220128-120848~2.png

I hadnt realised he only had one lung. Hes a hell of an athlete if thats the case.

• Upvote 2

How it started.

ianefc

Banned
Suspended

image-png.18607

image-png.18608

roy vernon

Player Valuation: £25m

As I say, I'm no fan of Billy Liar, but, he had more dignity in his little finger than this Iranian lunatic has in his whole being. From 'good ebening Jim' through Lukaku's mother's voodoo, via James McCarthy being touted everywhere on deadline day and then proclaimed as part of the Everton family, all this live over the nations media.

His strange appointments as manager and his propensity to back someone, for instance Brands with a new contract and Benitez by letting him dismantle the teams scouting and medical staff and it's DOF and then proceed to sack them at great expense. If you take a step back and look at this dope's record here, I'm sure you will realize that, once again, you are backing the wrong horse here.

5 hours ago, Wezza said:

Presume beans on a fry up, yes or no, and favourite cheese are on the next page.

12 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

This has to be fake - #6 would be Bear or Monkey with a knife.

Nah, asking those questions is kopite behaviour. 

2 hours ago, deiseach said:

With this insight into Diaz, I think we now know where they've been going wrong in their transfer policy all these years:

Screenshot_20220128-120848~2.png

Two lungs? Imagine that!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Rooney turning them down is fucking hilarious and perhaps an indication that he has a better chance of becoming a half-decent manager than I would have assumed.

Maybe, yeah. He's also at a club that everyone expects to be relegated so it's a no-lose situation for him to learn in. Don't think he's being that cynical about it, mind. Think he just wants to see it out.

I didn't think Rooney would walk away from Derby this season. He's been pretty good with them and the staff and I think he genuinely wanted to see it through to see if he can stave off relegation.

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Everton fans hoping if Frank signs they can get Barkley on loan from Chelsea. Tremendous.

You've got to have a dream

If you don't have a dream

How you gonna have a dream come true

So Rooney has come out to say he turned them down, great for Lampard if he goes in knowing he was nowhere near first choice. This is going to be funny as fuck.

I honestly think the best thing they can do (for them) is give it to Ferguson until the summer as an interim and take their time. 

Didn't think Rooney would leave Derby. He said earlier on in the season that he wanted to stay and fight for the club and has even put money in to pay wages. 

I know footballers change their mind at the drop of a hat and say whatever people want to hear but he probably thinks he would be leaving them in the shit big time if he left. 

Either that or he's been promised loads of grannies as a bonus for keeping them up. 

Ive no time for rooney but fair play to him. He knows everton are a basket case but Derby are probably worse than them, what with the points deduction and the impending threat of winding up.