Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Reckoner said:

Why the fuck are they having a go at Digne, he said he loved the club and didn’t want to leave? So surely… ? ah forget it 

Don't try and understand the mental workings of an Evertonian - that way lies madness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

I could literally watch that all night 

 

Tbf to them they are an absolute shambles from top to bottom

Half a billion to have them hovering just above the relegation zone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I was flicking channels and I accidentally caught a little bit of this gobshite's pre-match press conference. It was just a bunch of clichés about fighting. That really is all he's got.

 

I hope they keep him in post until the end of the season.

Lad on Merseyside was nearly in tears over him.

If Everton players dont know what it is to play for Everton, they do now.

Presumably he hasn't had a chance to impart such wisdom during the previous 3 years or so he has been assistant manager. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tyrone Mings comments on the stuff being thrown by the Bloos:-

"Disgusting, really, but that's about all they've got, isn't it "

 

(I'm seriously warming to this cat.)

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Tyrone Mings comments on the stuff being thrown by the Bloos:-

"Disgusting, really, but that's about all they've got, isn't it "

 

(I'm seriously warming to this cat.)

He speaks a lot better than he defends, that's for sure.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's disgusting the way they get away with this type of behaviour. "Oh, it's just Everton fans having a moan." It's not though, is it? It's intimidation. They are ganging up on Kenwright and bullying him there. They did the same to Brands a few weeks ago. They were threatening Rafa's life in the summer; posting banners outside his house saying, "we know where you live".

 

They've made a fool of themselves over and over this season. The vandalism of the fan mosaic at Anfield was another example where they acted in a totally contemptible manner. They were pelting opposition players with objects the other day. 

 

When are The FA going to start handing out serious fines? They can't go around acting like dickheads just because they're shit and want a scapegoat for it. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Boss said:

It's disgusting the way they get away with this type of behaviour. "Oh, it's just Everton fans having a moan." It's not though, is it? It's intimidation. They are ganging up on Kenwright and bullying him there. They did the same to Brands a few weeks ago. They were threatening Rafa's life in the summer; posting banners outside his house saying, "we know where you live".

 

They've made a fool of themselves over and over this season. The vandalism of the fan mosaic at Anfield was another example where they acted in a totally contemptible manner. They were pelting opposition players with objects the other day. 

 

When are The FA going to start handing out serious fines? They can't go around acting like dickheads just because they're shit and want a scapegoat for it. 

Compare it to the universal outrage when one of our dickheads threw a bottle at city's bus or when chelsea rent boys was sang at anfield both are dreadful and needed to stop but so does selective outrage, the last few years the bile we've had sung at us nobody condems it. You allow any vile abuse you welcome all of it. I've always hated fans yelling abuse at players you either wouldn't be so horrible to another person outside of that environment or you'd be to scared of the young athlete kicking you're arse one to one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And here's to you, Mr Ferguson
The Devil club loves you more than you will know
Whoa, whoa, whoa
God bless you, please, Mr Ferguson
The Brick holds the bar for those who pay
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey

 

The police'd like to know a little bit about you for their files
They've heard you like a bit of strangling
Look around you, all you see are wild and manic eyes
Stroll down County Road until you feel at home

 

And here's to you, Mr Ferguson
The Devil club loves you more than you will know
Whoa, whoa, whoa
God bless you, please, Mr Ferguson
The Brick holds the bar for those who pay
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey

 

Hide it in a hiding place where no one ever goes
Put it in the cabinet with the cuckoo clock
It's a little secret, just the Ferguson's affray
Most of all, you've got learn to throw the kids

 

Coo, coo, ca-choo, Mr Ferguson
The Devil club loves you more than you will know
Whoa, whoa, whoa
God bless you, please, Mr Ferguson
The Brick holds the bar for those who pay
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey

 

Sitting on a sofa on a Sunday afternoon
Pretending not to watch der Redshite
Cry about it, shout about it
When the wife has got to choose
Every way you look at this, she'll lose

 

Where have you gone, Pep Guardiola?
Bloo nation turns its bitter eyes to you
Woo, woo, woo
What's that you say, Mr Ferguson?
Pep's hair has left and gone away
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Caramac posted this clip in the other football thread when I mentioned the face rub, but I’ve been watching it back, and just look at the expression on Ferguson’s face, and the body movement - it looks for all the world like he he’s about to lose control and run onto the pitch to punch one of the players.

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another injury to DCL would make things interesting, but I still don't think they're in the three worst sides in the league. Plus Burnley will have too much to deal with, which will see them in trouble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brentford in the cup next, hopefully lose that to end hope for the season. Then two massive league games. We will know by mid February how realistic relegation is for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Caramac posted this clip in the other football thread when I mentioned the face rub, but I’ve been watching it back, and just look at the expression on Ferguson’s face, and the body movement - it looks for all the world like he he’s about to lose control and run onto the pitch to punch one of the players.

 

 

Looks like he's about to applaud a save and then realises Pickford has small arms.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Brentford in the cup next, hopefully lose that to end hope for the season. Then two massive league games. We will know by mid February how realistic relegation is for them.

I could see a small cup run undermining their chances of Premier League survival. Their squad is very limited and injuries could be fatal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×