Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Yeah, I'm sure the value does go up. But he's sinking in a lot of money, so he must be loads out of pocket and the team is in a worse state than when he arrived by some considerable distance. And if they go down, their value vanishes. I honestly can't see anyway this is all makes sense unless it is laundering. Maybe they've got some master plan around the stadium that isn't clear at the moment, so it's all about getting there for commercial reasons. 

Rafa wouldn't have lasted as long as he did though had they lost that one. In fact he might have lost his job that day. As it is, it's effectively February and they're manageress and if results stay the same, just 4 points above relegation. We'd have all taken that at the start of the season. In fact we'd have taken it after the derby. 

Not just managerless… director of football-less, head scout-less and best-left-back-in-the-world-less, too. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, angie said:

0251E566-EA44-4DD5-808C-8F32222882C3.jpeg

How olds that kid at the front with his dad doing the wanker gesture? I bet he got his hair ruffled and a "well in lad" after and all. 

• Upvote 1

Im very surprised Newcastle have not really pushed the pressure on them by starting links with Richarlison and DCL. Its the sort of player they could probably offer massive wages to and actually cause a stink. Probably be in the press the weekend of the game

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

That picture reminds me of the bit in Les Miserables where the posh coaches are surrounded by the poor. I bet that’s how Bill imagines it in his head as well, which is why he’s smiling. He’s the star in his own little real-life theatrical production.

Everton are more Tragicomedy, I think. 

21 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Fucking hell, have you ever heard Duncan Fergusson speak? Sounds like Russ Abbott on quaaludes.

He's no Russ Atmosphere.