Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

I'd love for them to go down but it feels like Brewsters millions it's harder to spend that cash or get relegated than you think it would be and Everton are attempting both, they've nailed the cash bit.

Norwich winning last night was good. Need Leeds to win to pull away from Everton in addition to Villa winning today. 

Burnley need to win a few of their 75 games in hand too. Wonder if Watford will sack Ranieri and get Fat Sam in.

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

Feel you are underestimating the Inter-Cities Undersoil Heating Cup.

Uh-oh, mention of Inter-Cities is gonna trigger a bout of ifidhadinabinfer...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Duncan Ferguson at the Aston Villa game this weekend at Goodson Park, will be wearing a watch given to him by the wife of Duncan’s hero, the late Howard Kendall. 
The watch, an emblem of Kendall’s attention to detail and precision is permanently frozen at 10:55. 

A watch permanently paused 5 minutes before the pubs open and 5 minutes before last orders. 
Duncan wears it with pride.
The taxi will eternally be at the gate.

I was flicking channels and I accidentally caught a little bit of this gobshite's pre-match press conference. It was just a bunch of clichés about fighting. That really is all he's got.

I hope they keep him in post until the end of the season.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I was flicking channels and I accidentally caught a little bit of this gobshite's pre-match press conference. It was just a bunch of clichés about fighting. That really is all he's got.

I hope they keep him in post until the end of the season.

It's just:

Pride

Passion

Know what it means to be an Evertonian 

Run and try a bit harder.

I like the way Evertonians have built up this myth about him like he's Muhammad I'm hard Bruce Lee despite the fact that he had an appalling injury record and worse scoring record but because he snarled at a few players and elbowed people whilst having an Everton tattoo he's a god to them. 

Even funnier is the way they believe that Everton fans are the only set if fans who have passion for their club.

14 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

It's just:

Pride

Passion

Know what it means to be an Evertonian 

Run and try a bit harder.

I like the way Evertonians have built up this myth about him like he's Muhammad I'm hard Bruce Lee despite the fact that he had an appalling injury record and worse scoring record but because he snarled at a few players and elbowed people whilst having an Everton tattoo he's a god to them. 

Even funnier is the way they believe that Everton fans are the only set if fans who have passion for their club.

A pale imitation of Joe Jordan. The old joke about Jordan was that he’d just had a couple of teeth extracted…..from his elbow.

Go to love the blueshite. 

banner over Woodison saying “ 22 years of failure, time to go Bill “ 

only 22 years?? 

in truth, he “ went “ as soon as Moshiri took over. He’s been nothing but a figurehead since 

Is Morshiri just laundering money?

All the personal loans he puts in to the club, from what I assume is overseas money, is now an asset in the UK, right?

The land for The Pit and the unicorn stadium all count as assests.

No wonder he's willing to run up debts which he'll turn in to equity.

Same as Abramovich did, but like a poundland version.

"It's just like the Goodison of old", said the commentator at the start of the game. Screaming, booing, yelling, 'aaandball', not a single shot, never mind one on target and a bottle thrown at the Villa players.

Yeah.

Big half-time team-talk needed from Druncan here, he'll have to draw on all of his many years experience of putting the training cones out.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Big half-time team-talk needed from Druncan here, he'll have to draw on all of his many years experience of putting the training cones out.

‘You and me mateshh, we’re SURVIVORS hic and you’re my besht mate by the way , that Gerard’s a RAT, what are you looking at?!  EVVVEEERRRTON! hic’ 

6 minutes ago, niallers said:

https://mixture.gg/v/61ec05b91c7df

Corinthian spirit. I presume it will be derided all over their fans sites post haste!

Blues on Twitter saying it shouldn't happen but no need for Villa to hold their heads when it hit them elsewhere on the body. So shame on both parties.

4 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Picture on the bbc website is brilliant

Villa players celebrating 

Epic fume in the background 

Tbf it’s the same at every game for them. The are fuelled by hate for everyone not support for their own team.