You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Hopefully it starts on Saturday. You can just see it if they win "Big Dunc masterminds win against arch nemesis Gerrard".

None of them will wonder what he's been doing in the backroom staff for the last 8 years and his only contribution to anything is that he "knows Everton and demands pride and passion, and hates der redshite"

Fixed it for you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sir roger said:

Ideally they should move these matches to days when the rain is pouring down , so  Ferguson can do his ' ooh , look how hard I am with just my white shirt on. We may have got walloped 5-0 but you can see the EFC tattoo through it '

Whoever is running this account got no bites on that one, Rog. 

EC5D0E05-8B01-4D34-B8CF-23B747B9A8B3.jpeg

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

I was kind of being sarcastic as the Echo can't name him but every man and his dog already know who it is.

Apologies. Missed that. Thought there was another one!

Can someone settle an argument for me? I was down at bramley Moore today and I thought the wall on the dock and the surrounding buildings make it a tight squeeze down there. I can imagine it will be mayhem on a match day. Anyway I mentioned this to my evertonian fella and he says “ well they’ll just have to knock the wall down then” but I’m under the impression that the wall is grade 2 listed and can’t be knocked down, is he right or am I and if I’m right can they touch the wall at all? As in can they remove some of it or because it’s graded is it totally off limits? Thanks in advance to any kind soul who can help me prove him wrong.

44 minutes ago, angie said:

Can someone settle an argument for me? I was down at bramley Moore today and I thought the wall on the dock and the surrounding buildings make it a tight squeeze down there. I can imagine it will be mayhem on a match day. Anyway I mentioned this to my evertonian fella and he says “ well they’ll just have to knock the wall down then” but I’m under the impression that the wall is grade 2 listed and can’t be knocked down, is he right or am I and if I’m right can they touch the wall at all? As in can they remove some of it or because it’s graded is it totally off limits? Thanks in advance to any kind soul who can help me prove him wrong.

Talking about walls with an Evertonian, only a matter of time before that goes a certain way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

14 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Duncan Ferguson - Scotland legend.

7 games - 0 goals. 

Saw a stat today saying he only played 8 minutes of their 1995 final despite constant photos of him with the fa cup. He also never played in the semi final. 

He legged it to Newcastle once Everton stayed up on goal difference but all the sheep who follow him blindly say he was forced out because the club needed the money.

5 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Pretty decent slap to send him that far back!

If she slaps him with them tits she'll slap him back that far they'll still be playing at Anfield. 

Sorry Angie couldn't help it. 

3 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Duncan Ferguson - Scotland legend.

7 games - 0 goals. 

The real stat is actually 7 games 4 goals, That bent cunt Collina reffed 3 of the games and deliberately called 4 good goals offside when big Dunc was well over a yard on.

Got to love them. Had a text off some Evertonian I know. "Well done on getting to the Mickey Mouse final and getting  to Wembley. Just remember, we were at the new Wembley before you were". 

Pity they've never won the Mickey Mouse cup, won anything when they got to Wembley and never got to play at Cardiff in the time the new Wembley was getting built.