You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Apparently they’re in talks with the Belgian FA about getting Bobby Brown Shoes back.

Moshiri is fucking brilliant. I think I love him. 

Martinez took him to court over his pay-off but bygones are bygones. 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sacked-roberto-martinez-received-10m-11862895.amp

• Upvote 1

It's Sunday afternoon, shortly after Benitez has gone, and Allardiccio, spotting the Sky cameras, snaps into action with the old 'pretending a Mars bar is a mobile phone' trick:

[IMG]

...Hullo?...Yes, this is he...Ah Mr...er...Mushireary! Yes, I know who you are from TalkSport!...Oh, thank you very much, that's very flattering...Well, we can talk, of course...But can we continue this chat in a moment - my phone is beginning to melt into my ear...

20 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Apparently they’re in talks with the Belgian FA about getting Bobby Brown Shoes back.

Moshiri is fucking brilliant. I think I love him. 

Martinez took him to court over his pay-off but bygones are bygones. 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sacked-roberto-martinez-received-10m-11862895.amp

They'll have to pay the Belgian FA compensation as well. 

We knew it wouldn't be easy, and that it was a big challenge, both emotionally and in terms of sport. My love for this city, for Merseyside and its people, made me accept this challenge, but it is only when you are inside that you realise the magnitude of the task. From the very first day, my staff and myself worked as we always do, with commitment and full dedication, we didn't only have to get results, but we also had to win over people's hearts. However, the financial situation and then the injuries that followed made things even harder. I am convinced that we would have been better once the injured players were back and with the arrival of the new signings. The road to success isn't easy and sadly, nowadays in football there is a search for immediate results and there is always less and less patience; unfortunately circumstances have determined the results and it won't be possible to continue this project.

In any case, thank you to the Board, to the staff, to the players, and to those fans who have supported us during this time.

My best wishes for EFC.

8 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

We knew it wouldn't be easy, and that it was a big challenge, both emotionally and in terms of sport. My love for this city, for Merseyside and its people, made me accept this challenge, but it is only when you are inside that you realise the magnitude of the task. From the very first day, my staff and myself worked as we always do, with commitment and full dedication, we didn't only have to get results, but we also had to win over people's hearts. However, the financial situation and then the injuries that followed made things even harder. I am convinced that we would have been better once the injured players were back and with the arrival of the new signings. The road to success isn't easy and sadly, nowadays in football there is a search for immediate results and there is always less and less patience; unfortunately circumstances have determined the results and it won't be possible to continue this project.

In any case, thank you to the Board, to the staff, to the players, and to those fans who have supported us during this time.

My best wishes for EFC.

What a chasm in class, comparing this to Everton's pathetic statement:

"Everton Football Club can confirm the departure of Rafael Benitez as First Team manager. 

Benitez, who joined Everton in June 2021, has left the Club with immediate effect. 

An update on a permanent replacement will be made in due course."

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Not me. I’ve lost my log in and can’t recall my password.

RedshiteBooooooo. Has to be.

If Martinez and Henry really leave the Belgium National team to do this, they need their fucking heads examined. At least Rafa, as unsuitable as he was, wasn't working at the time.

3 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

RedshiteBooooooo. Has to be.

If Martinez and Henry really leave the Belgium National team to do this, they need their fucking heads examined. At least Rafa, as unsuitable as he was, wasn't working at the time.

The World Cup is this year, as you say why would they want to leave now and go to that cess pit.

Hopefully their search drags on for ages and stops them.getting any momentum back.