Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

27 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

I like the idea that they have a union…..

”right lads, topic number one on today’s agenda, Liverpool football club….. topic number two on today’s agenda, Liverpool football club…… topic number three on today’s agenda Liverp…..,,

all those in favour of blaming Liverpool football club for everything, say aye?……

That's basically all they ever talk about. 

12 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I don’t think that’s what he was intimating. I don’t see the Blue Union interfering with our games. I think he’s made up a fictional organisation to shit-stir.

Maybe - I'm just pointing out they do have a union. 

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

I don’t think there is an Everton Supporrters Union, is there. Smells like shit-stirring bullshit.

Is it called the blue oyster?

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Chip Butty said:

”right lads, topic number one on today’s agenda, the Red shite….. topic number two on today’s agenda, the Red shite…… topic number three on today’s agenda RS…..,,

all those in favour of blaming the Red shite for everything, say aye?……

Fixed, no way are they saying the L word

9 hours ago, Chip Butty said:

”right lads, topic number one on today’s agenda, Liverpool football club….. topic number two on today’s agenda, Liverpool football club…… topic number three on today’s agenda Liverp…..,,

all those in favour of blaming Liverpool football club for everything, say aye?……

Nah, I'm sure they're not that obsessed with us. I'd like to think they have a wide and varied agenda at their meetings, that encompass social issues that beyond mere footballing matters:

1, Combatting the ongoing propaganda that shows the original Father Christmas wearing a red suit with white trim.

2, Measures to boycott the evil corporate companies, like Standard Chartered, Axa, Quorn and Nivea for Men.

3, Plans for the upcoming tribute to the 39 that died at Heysel.

(prayers for the fallen)

4, Production of a forum post explaining how our 27 minutes for 27 years campaign is not 'Kopite behaviour'.

13 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Everton looking out for the welfare and misfortune of other clubs again, so selfless.

I didnt see anything about shouting for null and void the season as people were 'more important' though! It was more play on and be fucked!

9 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

They really are losing their marbles over on GOT over this postponement.

What happened to void the season. People are dying ect.

Weren’t they desperate for a couple of their games to be postponed over Christmas?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Pete said:

Weren’t they desperate for a couple of their games to be postponed over Christmas?

Yes. But they had many covid cases and injuries so couldnt get a team together. Oh wait....

27 minutes ago, Pete said:

Yes. 

A few on there have called them out for the faux outrage about this and of course they're just redshites. 

man-shouting-at-woman-picture-id11599934

“Don’t fuckin’ tell me the rules for postponin’ semis in the Carabao Cup, Denise. It’s der fuckin’ redshite…”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Graeme Sharp appointed to Everton board to "advise on football strategy"

Good old Neverton... a man who has managed two clubs, both over 20 years ago.

Those giants of the game Oldham Athletic and Bangor City.

When Joe Royle quit as Oldham manager to take over at Everton in November 1994, Sharp took over as player-manager at Boundary Park and they finished in midtable in 1994–95 – a disappointing showing for a side who had retained all but one of their key players (Mike Milligan) from the side that had been relegated from the Premier League and reached an FA Cup semi-final. Further disappointment came in 1995–96 when Oldham finished 18th, and Sharp finally walked in March of 1996–97 with Oldham on the verge of their imminent relegation to Division Two.

With that sort of CV you can see why they have appointed him....oh hang on he did score that goal at Anfield in 84 - that makes him welp qualified to advise on football strategy, my mistake.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, an tha said:

Graeme Sharp appointed to Everton board to "advise on football strategy"

Good old Neverton... a man who has managed two clubs, both over 20 years ago.

Those giants of the game Oldham Athletic and Bangor City.

When Joe Royle quit as Oldham manager to take over at Everton in November 1994, Sharp took over as player-manager at Boundary Park and they finished in midtable in 1994–95 – a disappointing showing for a side who had retained all but one of their key players (Mike Milligan) from the side that had been relegated from the Premier League and reached an FA Cup semi-final. Further disappointment came in 1995–96 when Oldham finished 18th, and Sharp finally walked in March of 1996–97 with Oldham on the verge of their imminent relegation to Division Two.

With that sort of CV you can see why they have appointed him....oh hang on he did score that goal at Anfield in 84 - that makes him welp qualified to advise on football strategy, my mistake.

Reckon Rafa will be looking looking forward to his ‘input’. 

Apparently this is the response to the club announcement on the official Facebook page. Steve Syder knows.

1641399710744-png.150783