You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Dogs  of War. Fuck me, royle must be getting on now.

A question for you if I may @Jimmyjoe, and I know this will not be popular, but would you bring Big Joe out of retirement to manage our club once again. 

Jimmy's reply.
I thought Joe Royle did a cracking job for us and really believed that he was on the verge of producing something special. That era of the likes of Kanchelskis, Speed, Ferguson etc... and if it wasn't for injuries to key players at the wrong moment then I think he was building a top team

48 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

A question for you if I may @Jimmyjoe, and I know this will not be popular, but would you bring Big Joe out of retirement to manage our club once again. 

Jimmy's reply.
I thought Joe Royle did a cracking job for us and really believed that he was on the verge of producing something special. That era of the likes of Kanchelskis, Speed, Ferguson etc... and if it wasn't for injuries to key players at the wrong moment then I think he was building a top team

Good Noggsy boy Joe a mate of my uncle. And another bitter fucker.

12 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

The powers that be seem to be turning a blind eye to their FFP. Need to make £35m before they can break even yet have just spent £27m on two full backs who will add to their large wage bill. 

They may sell Lucas Digne but they've put themselves in a position where he wants to leave and they will need to sell. Unless someone offers decent money for him or a team offers him CL football would he leave?. He will probably sit out his contract unless someone decent comes in for him. 

The rest of the league seem to be just under break even or can spend a lot of money, yet Everton are the only club who are breaching it year after year and by a distance. 

You have to assume they've sold someone (digne and/or Richarlison) and they're being allowed to get their business done before announcing it. 

1 hour ago, DalyanPete said:

Jimmy's reply.

He resigned while Everton were close to the relegation zone in 1997. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

You have to assume they've sold someone (digne and/or Richarlison) and they're being allowed to get their business done before announcing it. 

Isn't it weird the way Evertonians who are very quick to point the finger at everyone else if they ever break rules are very silent about this issue?. Or why they never say a word about some of Man City's dodgy sponsorship deals. Apparently it's been invented solely to punish Everton. 

1 minute ago, Harry Squatter said:

Isn't it weird the way Evertonians who are very quick to pint the finger at everyone else if they ever break rules are very silent about this issue?. Or why they never say a word about some of Man City's dodgy sponsorship deals. Apparently it's been invented solely to punish Everton. 

And pre-moshiri they hated money. 

Their current manager has won European trophies and domestic trophies with different clubs. Their previous manager is now manager of Real Madrid, a manager prior went on to manage Barcelona...but what they really need is Joe Royle.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Saw him on a Reds and Blues night and he had a few good lines..

Said he was the only lad in Liverpool who had a 17 inch collar on his primary school shirt ( St Tessies ? ) as his dad had him heading a ball back to him for hours turning him into Dixie Dean .

Said his hero was Dave Hickson , ' Great player , used to come off at the end of the game covered in blood , occasionally it was his own blood '.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Saw him on a Reds and Blues night and he had a few good lines..

Said he was the only lad in Liverpool who had a 17 inch collar on his primary school shirt ( St Tessies ? ) as his dad had him heading a ball back to him for hours turning him into Dixie Dean .

Said his hero was Dave Hickson , ' Great player , used to come off at the end of the game covered in blood , occasionally it was his own blood '.

Another uncle of mine knew him well and was on the Everton ground staff got lots of Johnson’s products for free for me as a baby.

2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Isn't it weird the way Evertonians who are very quick to point the finger at everyone else if they ever break rules are very silent about this issue?. Or why they never say a word about some of Man City's dodgy sponsorship deals. Apparently it's been invented solely to punish Everton. 

Too busy toasting the oil cunts vicariously to be concerned with trifles like that.

2 hours ago, Jennings said:

Their current manager has won European trophies and domestic trophies with different clubs. Their previous manager is now manager of Real Madrid, a manager prior went on to manage Barcelona...but what they really need is Joe Royle.

And another has been managing the world number 1 ranked national side! 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

4 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Yea, knew that.

One of my uncles knew him.

Fat headed fucka.

1 hour ago, CapeRed said:

With a fuckin big head.

and the weirdest thing about the fat headed cunt is he grew up in norris green supporting man united - what the fuck is that all about? who'd have thought he would have set a trend all bloos were following by the time he was their manager. 

• Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

and the weirdest thing about the fat headed cunt is he grew up in norris green supporting man united - what the fuck is that all about? who'd have thought he would have set a trend all bloos were following by the time he was their manager. 

Ah, but if I'm correct he was the first fat headed fucka/cunt?

• Upvote 1

Only been out of the game a couple of decades, not even been a pundit for as long as I can remember.

But if that's what they really want, he'd have no shortage of fans willing to drive him there...

and maybe even some Evertonians would as well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ive been watching 1970s football season highlights and Everton have almost always been like this. A home defeat to an average Millwall side in the FA Cup and a 3-2 loss at home to Sheffield Utd after being 2-0 up at Goodison are particular highlights of Everton's typical M.O. And watching their sold on players do better at other clubs after being considered 'not up to standard' is the Everton Way.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I don’t think there is an Everton Supporrters Union, is there. Smells like shit-stirring bullshit.

I like the idea that they have a union…..

”right lads, topic number one on today’s agenda, Liverpool football club….. topic number two on today’s agenda, Liverpool football club…… topic number three on today’s agenda Liverp…..,,

all those in favour of blaming Liverpool football club for everything, say aye?……

• Upvote 10