You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

One of my bitter blue mates says we always make everything about us and that’s the reason we are hated by everyone. Well I’ve just been on Twitter and saw Pickford was trending so wondered what he’d done now. Turned out he hadn’t done anything, but the blues were making Tyler Morton’s challenge that he was booked for last night all about them. 

13 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

One of my bitter blue mates says we always make everything about us and that’s the reason we are hated by everyone. Well I’ve just been on Twitter and saw Pickford was trending so wondered what he’d done now. Turned out he hadn’t done anything, but the blues were making Tyler Morton’s challenge that he was booked for last night all about them. 

Hahaha the soft cunts wanted to invade South Korea after Son tripped over and Gomez got injured. 

50 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Hopefully the Leicester lad doesn’t lose his season unlike VVD and Morton at least got booked unlike T-Rex, apart from that identical. Should we be sending our Leicester friends mugs and calendars of the tackle for Xmas?

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Hopefully the Leicester lad doesn’t lose his season unlike VVD and Morton at least got booked unlike T-Rex, apart from that identical. Should we be sending our Leicester friends mugs and calendars of the tackle for Xmas?

Not to mention no VAR in this one.

That's the thing that still does my head in.

They spent 5 minutes drawing arm pit lines to disallow a perfectly good goal, and didn't see anything wrong with what Pickford did.

Spurs the other night doesn't top that, but it comes close.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, m0e said:

Not to mention no VAR in this one.

That's the thing that still does my head in.

They spent 5 minutes drawing arm pit lines to disallow a perfectly good goal, and didn't see anything wrong with what Pickford did.

Spurs the other night doesn't top that, but it comes close.

They truly are the defenders of the common man, also known as wankers.

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

I can’t imagine any reds having a picture of Morton’s foul as a screensaver or avatar either. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1