You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I went into their Liverpool One shop a while back, having just come from the Reds shop a couple of doors down. All I could think was "fucking hell, do you have to be so much worse than us at everything?". The purpose of those shops is to gull people into wanting to empty their pockets for shit they don't need; it's all in the layout, the presentation, the atmosphere, the staff and the range of products. Even present-shopping for a Bloo, you walk into their shop, shrug then walk out.

Yea, but Everton 2 @ Liverpool 1. That's all that matters.

31 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I don't blame them.

Pity they haven't got any shutters to pull down in Goodison Park to stop the crowd watching the shite footy.

I was in Anfield cemetery a few years ago on Boxing day when they were at home, the respect the crowd showed was amazing, could hear a pin drop.

As opposed to standing at the patio doors in Nogsy (after I stopped going) fuck me it made the hairs on your arse stand up. Unbelievable red noise.

56 minutes ago, deiseach said:

They'll be the only ones looking for postponements because their opponents might be short-handed. Can't take the chance they might beat a weakened Chelsea or Man City.

Funnily enough I just spoke to a blue mate who's just arrived in London for the game. He said "I bet they call it off while Chelsea are short of players to fuck us over". I reminded him Chelsea were in a title fight with us and he suddenly cared less about the game going ahead! Haha

3 hours ago, Boss said:

Is Wayne Rooney seriously up for consideration? He fucked them off and took the piss out of them when he scored at Goodison worse than Gerrard or Carragher. Talk about getting in bed with the enemy.

What the fuck are you on about, Rooney is an Everton legend. He scored loads of goals for Man United and they are Liverpool's most hated rival, what more has he got to do? 

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Mudface said:

That's the spirit.

“I’m really disconnected with Everton at the moment.”

”What, because one of your main players is accused of being a nonce?”

”No, because I don’t like the manager.”

Edited by Ron B
Corrected my own punctuation
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

They've been calling for that Simms to get a start for a few weeks so they now have their wish.

Maybe he'll be better than Fowler, Owen etc.

Maybe? He already is. Not since cadamarteri have we seen such talent. He should have been up for ballon d’or apart from the conspiracy against the club