Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Possible spanner in the works is that a UEFA Pro licence is mandatory for PL managers and Rooney doesn’t appear to have one.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Possible spanner in the works is that a UEFA Pro licence is mandatory for PL managers and Rooney doesn’t appear to have one.

Does Phil Neville?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

I was assuming the biggest spanner in the works was Rooney himself.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

I quite liked one of the replies, something along the lines of "regardless of Benitez, whether he's stays or goes, Everton are shite from top to bottom, I bet even the Tea Lady makes shit tea"

• Upvote 5

theyre basically on a shite-helter-skelter. amazing Richarlison out during most important period to pick up points. remember a stat where they couldnt score when hes not on the pitch. DCL not back til after xmas, better not be rushed back/tough time to come back rest/recovery wise. that is just their frontline issues! Mina is a liability at the back.

7 minutes ago, connaw12 said:

theyre basically on a shite-helter-skelter. amazing Richarlison out during most important period to pick up points. remember a stat where they couldnt score when hes not on the pitch. DCL not back til after xmas, better not be rushed back/tough time to come back rest/recovery wise. that is just their frontline issues! Mina is a liability at the back.

they'll probably be hoping for some covid postponements. perhaps even null and void. 

8 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

they'll probably be hoping for some covid postponements. perhaps even null and void. 

Should just null and void Everton full stop. 

• Upvote 1

Is Wayne Rooney seriously up for consideration? He fucked them off and took the piss out of them when he scored at Goodison worse than Gerrard or Carragher. Talk about getting in bed with the enemy.

2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

But he turned down der Redhite twice, so it’s all good.

8 hours ago, stringvest said:

Well that’s a coincidence because I couldn’t really pin Istanbul on him either.  I think that was brilliant individuals playing brilliantly and us getting a whole ton of luck. Works both ways. 

Brilliant individuals?  The 2005 squad massively overachieved; there were very few top class players.

Everton today have a shit squad. Maybe their hope is that Rafa can get them to massively overachieve, too, but it's not happening. No sane person could point to that squad and say "they should be doing better".

5 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Brilliant individuals?  The 2005 squad massively overachieved; there were very few top class players.

Everton today have a shit squad. Maybe their hope is that Rafa can get them to massively overachieve, too, but it's not happening. No sane person could point to that squad and say "they should be doing better".

Which is quite frankly unbelievable considering all of the transfer window trophies they have swooped up over the last 4-5 years.

19 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I went into their Liverpool One shop a while back, having just come from the Reds shop a couple of doors down. All I could think was "fucking hell, do you have to be so much worse than us at everything?". The purpose of those shops is to gull people into wanting to empty their pockets for shit they don't need; it's all in the layout, the presentation, the atmosphere, the staff and the range of products. Even present-shopping for a Bloo, you walk into their shop, shrug then walk out.

39 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Can't ever remember seeing anyone there whenever I used to drive past. It was always worth a laugh playing spot the shite.

I've never seen it open. Always gone past while the shutters are down.

13 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I've never seen it open. Always gone past while the shutters are down.

They pull them down when they see you coming.

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

Does it tell them that they need to open a shop in Rhyl instead?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

They'll be the only ones looking for postponements because their opponents might be short-handed. Can't take the chance they might beat a weakened Chelsea or Man City.

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

They pull them down when they see you coming.

I don't blame them.

Pity they haven't got any shutters to pull down in Goodison Park to stop the crowd watching the shite footy.

• Upvote 1

A few of them are moaning saying if Chelsea cancel the game they should get the points. 

They didn't mind last year when Man City did it so City had a few days off before boxing day to help their title challenge and take it back from a certain team they don't like very much. 

Also they didn't mind as it didn't really affect their league position but now they are flapping about being in a relegation battle they need the points.

Whatever happened to people dying etc and footy not being important eh.

• Upvote 1