You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Twitter fight.

Him? Did he miss a header? A clear chance? Couldn't he kick the ball away when he should? I see a lot of Evertonians thinking the grass is greener with someone else. Desilussional, basically I'm glad all my Evertonian friends (and there are many) see through the toxic fan base
Share this Tweet

16 hours ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

It's definitely a weird move but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt given his family is settled there and he may not have had many offers on the table. And if he sits out, not managing for a few years, his stock drops further. Although if their results keep going the way they are he'd have been better taking the year off.

he wouldn't have had to sit out the whole season though would he? there's been 6 PL managers fired already, including his beloved Newcastle and there's fucking loads of the season to go. Watford have only fired one manager so far! 

3 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

E9CC32A7-4404-4B40-BFD7-BA2DD4E19C7B.jpeg

oh, that would be just so good and would make my day

2 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

That's not Ornstein, sadly.

you've just spoilt it. 

I love Rafa, but even by his post-us standard of taking jobs where not only has he has no chance of succeeding, but the fans are nakedly hostile to him from the start, this took the biscuit. 

Inter Milan, Chelsea, Real and Everton were ridiculous decisions for various reasons. 

10 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I'm glad I dont use twitter. These 'jokes' would embarrass a 5 year old.

I don't think it's meant to be taken seriously mate. He's not going to take his show to the Edinburgh fringe and expect comedy connoisseurs to lap it up. 

• Upvote 1