Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

19 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Remember this? 

5038F311-F4B7-414C-9DF3-BDA1DA48D5DE.jpeg

Especially relevant at this time of the year, as children worldwide have unshakeable belief that Santa Claus is real. It still doesn't make it true, no matter how fervent their belief.

11 hours ago, Scott_M said:

You can’t do that anymore?

Like it was ever acceptable!!!

I can't imagine the poor parents of the child that was killed gives a shiney shite about what any of us think, we should all shut up and stop trying to point score off it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

2 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Johnny Todd went to sea and left his girlfriend behind, while he was gone some other fella bought her a lot of gifts and she married him instead.

When poor Johnny got home he was gutted at the gold digging slag.

Fucking cheating whore!

That song was adapted for Z Cars by an Anfield season ticket holder (Fritz Spiegl).

Typical Kopite, idolising a cuck loser like that.

40 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

That song was adapted for Z Cars by an Anfield season ticket holder (Fritz Spiegl).

Typical Kopite, idolising a cuck loser like that.

I know mate hahaha!

9 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

LFC TV showed highlights from a couple of past derbies there. Carroll, Torres and Robbie Keane all score at the Gwladys Street end and get bottles lashed at them. Also when Suarez was taking a corner in the far end he gets pelted with coins. 

Robbie Keane never scored in a Derby did he? 

26 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Just nasty horrible cunts.

Eggsyblueskin

Player Valuation: £35m
Besides our goal the only other highlight of the night was seeing those bottles thrown from the back of the St. End pinging off the bizzies helmets.
Impressive accuracy lads

No fuckin shame

On 01/12/2021 at 23:22, AngryOfTuebrook said:

"Your boy Astro" might be my third favourite Bloo after Jodie Comer and Pepper Mills.

I can't argue with a word of this (and he's got a much better turn of phrase than their local fans).

Accent is completely different in the first minute or so of that video. 

Taking defeat well then. 
Who are they losing to this weekend?  Could they be bottom 3 by Christmas? 

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Taking defeat well then. 
Who are they losing to this weekend?  Could they be bottom 3 by Christmas? 

They have Arsenal, Palace and then Chelsea in the next three.

Best of luck to them.

4 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

They have Arsenal, Palace and then Chelsea in the next three.

Best of luck to them.

Arsenal (they can actually ask Arteta where the money went)  & Palace are potential wins I guess. Chelsea? That's a heavy defeat right there. 

19 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahahaha imagine squaring up to Sam Quek and not instantly wanting to shag her head off. Is he saying all Boos are gay? She's the best thing to come from the Wirral since Strontz mask decided "fuck it!" 

new twist. 

stop that stig. she was born in mill road. 

18 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

LFC TV showed highlights from a couple of past derbies there. Carroll, Torres and Robbie Keane all score at the Gwladys Street end and get bottles lashed at them. Also when Suarez was taking a corner in the far end he gets pelted with coins. 

yeah, but you don't realise, we're so evil, anything they do to our players is acceptable. 

37 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Accent is completely different in the first minute or so of that video. 

i thought that on the last one before the game, he says "shite" in a proper scouse accent.