Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

5 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Wasn't Oliver involved last year?  Even if not, expecting nothing from Tierney and the fat cunt on the sidelines.

Aye, Oliver was the ref at Goodison.

3 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Do we know who the ref is yet?

Hopefully none of the clowns that presided over lasts years fixture.

Maybe I'm racist, but I can't tell the difference between the legions of white men who officiate in the Premier League these days: none of them strike me as much better or worse than the rest.

25 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Maybe I'm racist, but I can't tell the difference between the legions of white men who officiate in the Premier League these days: none of them strike me as much better or worse than the rest.

Just thinking that, was wondering what ref combo could possibly make us happy.

1 hour ago, niallers said:

Hysterical fannyitis is rearing its ugly head i see. 3 nil to the mighty boys in red. 

Think this is the calmest I’ve ever been before a derby. They have nothing that can hurt us (in the metaphorical sense, I’m sure they’ll try in the literal sense) at all and aren’t very good at the back. 

I thought Rafa would at least make them hard to beat and running a tight ship, but even he can’t get anything out of Michael Keane and co. 

4-0. 

56 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

If Rafa gets sacked soon, I don't think Joe Biden need bother throwing his hat in the ring...

image.png

In a corridor in the White House

Are you sure that's not Rafa's house?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Chocoholic said:

If Rafa gets sacked soon, I don't think Joe Biden need bother throwing his hat in the ring...

image.png

In a corridor in the White House

Is this a nod to the Shining?

7 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

20211129_092841.jpg

I've always wondered if the story of Regal & Embassy cigarettes was true and they were identical to each other just in different coloured packets to placate knobheads who can't see beyond football tribalism?

Would explain why Regal sold far, far less I s'pose.

EDIT: Didn't find the answer, but as I was looking for it I found out the most cigarettes smoked in a day is 280! Fuck that's grim.

12 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

He will never get his money back 

ill still never understand what was in it for him. As soon as the potential for a free commonwealth games stadium went up in smoke it was never going to give him a return but he kept pumping money in. By all accounts he’s a smart man. Wonder what the appeal is.

10 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

ill still never understand what was in it for him. As soon as the potential for a free commonwealth games stadium went up in smoke it was never going to give him a return but he kept pumping money in. By all accounts he’s a smart man. Wonder what the appeal is.

A money laundering opportunity?

49 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

No one is buying them after Moshiri. They won't be worth anywhere near the 300m Newcastle were sold for. He will demand more than that to get some of his money back.

I'd like to see High Horse FC fans reaction if they were a money laundering scheme. No doubt they would just say they haven't got the shame of Heysel. 

Guaranteed things to happen tomorrow

Van Dijk to get booed for having the audacity to get injured and for that "hip tackle" on James that ruined the greatest Everton career since dixie lad.

Richarlison to flop about like a fish on a canal bank after the slightest of touches, or gets breathed on then he'll try do someone just cos he's Everton isn't he.

Boos galore, Coleman to get in the referees ear every 5 seconds and Rondon to spark up a fag during the game as he'll be that bored up top with the lack of service. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Available Subscriptions

• Latest Round Up

• Last Match Report

• Popular Contributors

• Fucking hell, 7 years for this. Id have the bastard's swinging on the end of a rope.   The statement by her father is heartbreaking.   A man who left his teenage girlfriend unable to walk or talk after she fell out of a van at 60mph while being kidnapped has been jailed for just seven years.    Angel Lynn, 19, was found lying seriously injured in the carriageway of the A6 near Loughborough, Leicestershire on September 17, 2020. She suffered a fractured skull and brain injuries and requires round-the-clock care and is unlikely to ever make a full recovery.   Her boyfriend at the time Chay Bowskill, 20, and his friend Rocco Sansome, 20, both denied kidnapping but were found guilty following a trial on Tuesday.    Jurors were shown CCTV of the moment Bowskill chased down the teenager when she walked off during an argument before he bundled her into a van.   Footage shows Bowskill grabbing her from behind in a bear hug and carrying her back across the road in the village of Mountsorrel.   Angel then fell out of the vehicle as it was travelling along at 60mph at around 10.45am before she was discovered by members of the public.   Paramedics attended the scene and Angel was taken to hospital but despite intensive medical intervention she remains in hospital with life-changing injuries.    Both men were later arrested after detectives uncovered footage of Angel being forced into the van with Sansome driving it away. Bowskill was also convicted of coercive and controlling behaviour and perverting the course of justice but was cleared of causing grievous bodily harm.   Prosecutors alleged Bowskill had thrown his partner out of the van but it could not be proved how Angel fell from the vehicle. On Wednesday he was jailed for seven-and-a-half years while Sansome, of Birstall, was sentenced to 21 months in prison at Leicester Crown Court.   Judge Timothy Spencer QC described Bowskill as "vile" and said if it wasn't for the kidnap Angel would not have suffered her "devastating injuries."   He told the defendant his treatment of his girlfriend was "degrading" and she was belittled to the point she must have "felt worthless".   Detective Chief Inspector Tony Yarwood, from the East Midlands Special Operations Unit Major Crime team, said: "Angel is a young woman who had plans and aspirations in place and the rest of her life to look forward to.   "Because of the extent of her injuries she now faces constant medical treatment and round the clock care.   "Her family remain devastated by what has happened and I praise the strength and bravery they have shown and continue to demonstrate to this day.   "No verdict or subsequent sentence can make up for the quality of life this young woman has lost. "I can only hope that in time her family can find some comfort knowing justice has been done."   In a heartbreaking statement issued after the case, Angel's dad, Paddy, said: "Our lives have been changed beyond recognition forever.   "Angel was so full of life and had such a great future ahead of her. "That future has sadly been taken away from her. "The catastrophic injuries Angel suffered will mean life will never be the same for her or our family.   "Every day is not only a huge struggle for Angel but also a huge struggle for our family and friends.   "We are lucky in some ways as we are a close family, we have lots of lovely friends who help us and people that care in other ways. "We try to remain strong but we know that every day will be difficult and a struggle for us all especially for Angel.   "I know that Angel will never get married now and I will never get to walk my daughter down the aisle.   "Nikki and I will never be grandparents to Angel's children. We don't know what the future holds for our daughter but we try to put smiles on our faces each day but inside our hearts are bleeding out. "We'd like to thank all the officers involved in the investigation, our family liaison officers and our barrister, Mr Janes for their support throughout the last 16 months.   "They have all worked so hard and their dedication to Angel's case has been remarkable."
    • I'm sure that there was some suggestion in some of the Homebaked Committee meetings that the area of Oakfield Rd by the ground was going to be pedestrianised. May be wishful thinking on my part, but if correct it might make room for a Kop expansion of some sort.
    • Great to hear, brilliant 
    • They just eat the tongue of humpback calves. Dont know if they have a taste for liver as well!
    • That's about $100 million to write off.