You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

6 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

They were at it the other week too when John Bishop came into Doctor Who with Anfield in the background and one of them on GoT or somewhere said it had ruined 50 years of Doctor Who for him. I love how evertonians never seem to stop being 7 years old. Like that video years ago of that gobshite bellew driving past Anfield pretending it stinks. 

Ha ha, full time fuckin job being offended.

25 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I bet Ferguson will be in the dressing room telling them we're afraid. 

11 minutes ago, an tha said:

100%

I’m sure Ferguson has been saying lots of things in the dressing room over the last seven games and it’s had fuck all effect. 

If we can handle Burnley we can handle these clowns. Two of their players like to dress in skirts. One thinks he’s a pigeon. Gray is a twenty-minute a game player who has had his usual drop-off since the start of the season. Townsend looks like he’s given up. They’ve stolen Rondon from Stonehenge. And none of the rest can tackle for toffee save Allan and Doucoure.

They’ll put everyone behind the ball and hope for a draw or a lucky break away goal.

38 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I’m sure Ferguson has been saying lots of things in the dressing room over the last seven games and it’s had fuck all effect. 

If we can handle Burnley we can handle these clowns. Two of their players like to dress in skirts. One thinks he’s a pigeon. Gray is a twenty-minute a game player who has had his usual drop-off since the start of the season. Townsend looks like he’s given up. They’ve stolen Rondon from Stonehenge. And none of the rest can tackle for toffee save Allan and Doucoure.

They’ll put everyone behind the ball and hope for a draw or a lucky break away goal.

Of course they'll put everyone behind the ball. And they'll kick the living shit out of us. But our players need to be prepared to take the kicks otherwise they've every chance of getting that 0-0. As soon as players start going into challenges half arsed, they lose them and don't decrease their chance of injury. We looked petrified of them in the Anfield derby. I was expecting a genuine reaction to the treatment they'd given us at goodison. But there was none. We were meek and let them dick us. 

As for the Burnley line, we don't have that great a record against them. Klopp has won I think just once at goodison. 

14 hours ago, Baltar said:

The bitters over at GOT want Lampard to be their next manager. Sincerely hope that happens.

I have to say, the BS are really letting Rafa's history with us blind them to the fact he has an absolutely shite squad, lots of injuries and has spent pennies in the summer. And they expect him to perform miracles? Delusional fools.

Well he did turn Djimi Traore into a CL winner.

3 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

No, at Goodison when Mane was judged to have been offside for Henderson's last minute winner.

I was talking about the Anfield match when I expected a reaction to them kicking the shit out of us in the goodison derby. And instead of standing up to them, we rolled over the let them tickle our bellies. 

3 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

It's hard to believe a team which has won every relevant major club trophy in world football over the last 4 or 5 seasons will be scared of a team of perennial 'mid table minions.'

It is of course their cup final....

They are of course doghsite and we are miles better....but we all know derbies are derbies and if you don't turn up ready to fight hard we all know you can get a bloody nose.

All i am saying is we don't want to give these rats anything to cling to 'come on lads go and get into them, they don't fancy it' any of that stuff.

Our quality should and IMO will shine through, but it is a game for silk and steel.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

I was talking about the Anfield match when I expected a reaction to them kicking the shit out of us in the goodison derby. And instead of standing up to them, we rolled over the let them tickle our bellies. 

Not in the post of yours i initially quoted. You said that Klopp's had won only once at Goodison, hence why i referenced the woeful VAR decision robbing us of the win.  

As far as i am concerned, the Anfield derby didn't even happen. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

Not in the post of yours i initially quoted. You said that Klopp's had won only once at Goodison, hence why i referenced the woeful VAR decision robbing us of the win.  

As far as i am concerned, the Anfield derby didn't even happen. 

We certainly didn't turn up for it....

The most worrying thing heading into this derby is that I am actually quite confident, and i'm never confident going there or Old Trafford, ever. I reckon its a 90's hangover that i've not got out of my system, certainly in Everton's case.    

So defeat incoming. Sorry, lads. 

• Like 1

Really really really  want us to go full strength, Konate for Matip would be the only change from Saturday. However with  Wolves on Sat, I fully expect Klopp will rotate a little, he likes springing a few surprises when we play these cunts. Origi will start, wouldn’t surprise me if Milner & Chambo started too. Thiago won’t play 3 times in a week, Hendo, after his recent injury might not either. Really hope I’m wrong. 

2 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Really really really  want us to go full strength, Konate for Matip would be the only change from Saturday. However with  Wolves on Sat, I fully expect Klopp will rotate a little, he likes springing a few surprises when we play these cunts. Origi will start, wouldn’t surprise me if Milner & Chambo started too. Thiago won’t play 3 times in a week, Hendo, after his recent injury might not either. Really hope I’m wrong. 

I think he took Henderson, thiago and Jota off on Saturday because they will start. But I agree, klopp often throws in a wild selection against these. 

8 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I think he took Henderson, thiago and Jota off on Saturday because they will start. But I agree, klopp often throws in a wild selection against these. 

Because weirdly we often play them during the busy period in mid-week, so we rotate a bit.