Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

None of them ever mention the lies he told about Firmino in that game. Yet they get outraged and want us banned if someone gets pushed into a fountain. 

I think they still stick by what he said. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Good call that. Probably in some domestic violence prison. 

He wasn’t that bad for a blue jokes aside. 

It took me a long time to realise he was a blue. 

Benitez, Romdom, Coleman, Dogne Barrett-Baxendale, Moshiri, Kenwright - they’re all getting it in the neck. Super.

• Upvote 1

According to the Independent he signed a two year deal worth £15m a year with an option for a third. 

Looks like he'll end up getting sacked soon and costing them another fortune.

4 hours ago, Preston Red said:

Late to the party but I reckon Catcher definitely has a Keith Lard vibe about him.

Oh yes 

4 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Think Wednesday will be toxic for Rafa. We will twat them, our fans will sing his name and Rafa will wave as he's always done.

Light blue touch paper and stand back.

hopefully we more or less stick to "Merry Christmas, Everton", going to much on the Rafa song will only really hurt him imo.

22 minutes ago, Pidge said:

hopefully we more or less stick to "Merry Christmas, Everton", going to much on the Rafa song will only really hurt him imo.

Yeah I think the same. They’ll be expecting it and all. However if we’re stuffing them I’m sure we’ll get carried away. Just as long as we don’t tell out lads to shoot 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah I think the same. They’ll be expecting it and all. However if we’re stuffing them I’m sure we’ll get carried away. Just as long as we don’t tell out lads to shoot 

Haha, god forbid.

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Unhappy Bloos.

They're really not good at this "supporting" business, are they?

Even Southampton fans yesterday made a long trip in shit weather, watched their team get meekly spanked and then cheered them off at the end.

1 hour ago, Pidge said:

Well if we win, so our fans are having a ball, the Rafa songs are inevitable and absolutely correct. If it hurts Rafa, tough shit, don't manage Everton. He can't have it both ways..fair fucks to him for taking the job, but if we're getting the better of him and his team, we can and should take the piss. That's on a par with expecting players not to celebrate goals against their old clubs. 

• Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

They're really not good at this "supporting" business, are they?

Even Southampton fans yesterday made a long trip in shit weather, watched their team get meekly spanked and then cheered them off at the end.

Come now. They are full of class and dignity, and are unique among football supporters.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

GOT is currently in meltdown, but in amongst the furyand vitriol you find at least once guy who's bang on the money..

Shakespeare couldn't even write tragedies more dismal than the story of Everton

The taming of the boo

Romeo and Booliette

Boolius Caesar 

A midwinter nights mare 

A comedy of errors 

• Upvote 11