You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

They should be flattered. The Fiat 500 is known all over Europe. Whereas nobody in Europe has a clue who Everton are.

Which is the main reason for wanting Bradley Moore. 
I go all over the country with a mate who’s a blue and a proud scouser like myself, we get speaking to people in pubs and the amount of people in this country and from abroad who don’t know what city Everton are from is hilarious. It really riles him up when someone doesn’t know where Everton are from.

19 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

14 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

The one who is related to Usmanov. Lovely family. 

They've also had that lovely fella Phillip Green on their board but they like to deny that one.

Is that Uncle Uzzy's nephew? Who did he assault - Brandalf?

3 hours ago, Mike D said:

I go all over the country with a mate who’s a blue and a proud scouser like myself, we get speaking to people in pubs and the amount of people in this country and from abroad who don’t know what city Everton are from is hilarious. It really riles him up when someone doesn’t know where Everton are from.

Bet you he tells everyone that when he’s away with you, the conversations are going great at the bar  (always with Utd, city, Chelsea fans) till you turn up and immediately ruin it and they all take you outside and batter you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mike D said:

I think I've posted this before. Used to work in a restaurant where most of the staff were North African pretending to be Italian. One of them played to a half decent level in Morocco and then Egypt.

He said he was mates with Ahmed Shoubier who was the goalkeeper for Egypt in the 1990 World Cup and played against England. 

He said when he lived in London Shoubier phoned him up saying he had been offered a 7 day trial with Everton and could he come to stay with him. The guy told him he would spend a fortune in train fares as Everton were based in Liverpool. He said he had no idea where they were based but thought it was London because there were loads of clubs there. He knew where Liverpool was but had no idea that Everton were based in the city. 

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, an tha said:

We better be really, really fucking up for these next week.

It still narks me greatly how timid we were and how we lay down for them at Anfield last season, especially after what happened at the pit.

Next week needs to be revenge - big time.

They'll have Mina,  richy lad and doucore. back. Gray and handbag man are still out.