Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It's a brave man who gets tanked up in white kecks.

It’s a brave man who wears 3/4 length white Umbro kecks. The fucking Meff 

 

All he is missing is the Lonsdale pitch invaders and return day saver to Conwy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RJ Fan club said:

It’s a brave man who wears 3/4 length white Umbro kecks. The fucking Meff 

 

All he is missing is the Lonsdale pitch invaders and return to Conway.

They've got a thread dedicated to full kit LFC fans round the city on GOT. It's where they spin their lies about sending Norwegian Reds to Blackpool instead of Anfield etc and they all lap it up like they do each other spunk wallowing in their lies, bitterness and misery. They choose to ignore the amount of absolute fucking helmets following their non-entity of a shit-stain club. 

"Eh, Eh Everton aren't we, eh eh Everton aren't we?" 

 

Are you? You fucking meffs 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

They've got a thread dedicated to full kit LFC fans round the city on GOT. It's where they spin their lies about sending Norwegian Reds to Blackpool instead of Anfield etc and they all lap it up like they do each other spunk wallowing in their lies, bitterness and misery. They choose to ignore the amount of absolute fucking helmets following their non-entity of a shit-stain club. 

"Eh, Eh Everton aren't we, eh eh Everton aren't we?" 

 

Are you? You fucking meffs 

There was a post on Facebook from John Lennon Airport the other day showing a chartered flight from Oslo coming in on the Friday night before the Arsenal game. 

 

Weirdly on the friday there were no comments, it appeared again on Sunday and it was just full of Evertonians ripping into them laughing about Liverpool having international support and bringing money to the city. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

There was a post on Facebook from John Lennon Airport the other day showing a chartered flight from Oslo coming in on the Friday night before the Arsenal game. 

 

Weirdly on the friday there were no comments, it appeared again on Sunday and it was just full of Evertonians ripping into them laughing about Liverpool having international support and bringing money to the city

Pace arrivals don't count, only leisurely cruise ship money.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another year without European football.

 

They were funny a few years ago all turning up in Lille after about 7 years out of Europe making out they were the best supporters in the world when it is virtually the closest European away game possible unless you count Scottish teams.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Evertons actual coefficient score is 3.0. 

 

79th in Europe

 

Next season unless they qualify it will be 0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Another year without European football.

 

They were funny a few years ago all turning up in Lille after about 7 years out of Europe making out they were the best supporters in the world when it is virtually the closest European away game possible unless you count Scottish teams.  

Think I've said this before about Lille:

 

I wound a bloo up by saying I was passing through Lille (as pre covid I spent a lot of time in France) and saw loads of kids with Everton tops. When speaking to the locas I found put that the cultural impact of thousands of evertonians on the town had left a lasting residue in the fabric of the place and they are now everyone's 2nd favourite club. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Another year without European football.

 

They were funny a few years ago all turning up in Lille after about 7 years out of Europe making out they were the best supporters in the world when it is virtually the closest European away game possible unless you count Scottish teams.  

Or Rhyl 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Another year without European football.

 

They were funny a few years ago all turning up in Lille after about 7 years out of Europe making out they were the best supporters in the world when it is virtually the closest European away game possible unless you count Scottish teams.  

Nobody counts Scottish football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of them was talking about the rumours of Pickford moving to Spurs for £40m the other day. They said: "Should be able to get £60m for him, easy". And the natural response was: "Why's that then?" and he said: "because Pickford's better than Alisson, and that's what the redshite bought him for".

 

They are genuinely insane.
 

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

 

Screenshot_2021-11-24-13-00-50-09_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

But but Collina was brought out of retirement especially to stop.Everton getting in the CL because there were 5 English teams in it and they never wanted it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

What's this, they're throwing their toys out the pram because Carlo comparing them to a Fiat 500 as he's now in charge of a Ferrari?!

They didn't mind singing about him dying or anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

They should be flattered. The Fiat 500 is known all over Europe. Whereas nobody in Europe has a clue who Everton are.

Very good point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×