Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

37 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Joe seems to have Bucked off!

Scurried back off to GOT to whinge about der redshite to Saint Domingo, Calvin Aldi, DaveK and Pilks.

1 minute ago, Harry Squatter said:

Scurried back off to GOT to whinge about der redshite to Saint Domingo, Calvin Aldi, DaveK and Pilks.

"ahahaha sent them all the wrong way on the bus hahaha threw 5 of em in the blue mersey lads heads have all fallen off hahahaha klopp hates greta thunberg" 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

My uncle was in his late 40s and got his head split open with a brick, Rome the year earlier had his split open by a bottle. Never went the game again, I took over his ST.

Terrible that and sad how many old school fans we lost in the 80s but you can’t blame them for the shit they witnessed.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Richarlison is an absolute shithouse.

But Salah is a diver according to them. If Salah tried to get someone sent off the fans of Class and Dignity FC would go on about it forever.

Just had a former work "mate" message me on Facebook asking why I'm so quite on there tonight is it because I'm embarrassed after getting "pumped" by West ham. I pointed out that I'm quite because I'm still laughing at Everton, last year they were September champions now their 11th in the league playing their worse football since big Sam was in charge and they've got a Liverpool legend at the helm. What's not to laugh at? He's now gone quite.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, waddy78 said:

Just had a former work "mate" message me on Facebook asking why I'm so quite on there tonight is it because I'm embarrassed after getting "pumped" by West ham. I pointed out that I'm quite because I'm still laughing at Everton, last year they were September champions now their 11th in the league playing their worse football since big Sam was in charge and they've got a Liverpool legend at the helm. What's not to laugh at? He's now gone quite.

Quite 

38 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Another Everton first. Although 86 and 89 didn't count because they would have won the European Cup both years ifithadntbinfer Heysel.

20211108_191008.jpg

Would have been funnier if she answered either B or C because she hadn't heard of A.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Would have been funnier if she answered either B or C because she hadn't heard of A.

She's got red lipstick on the wall pushing cunt 

19 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Maybe Attwell is Kavanagh's neighbour.

And if you know your referees, It's enough to make your heart go worrrrrrrrr,

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Another Everton first. Although 86 and 89 didn't count because they would have won the European Cup both years ifithadntbinfer Heysel.

20211108_191008.jpg

Would. 

• Upvote 5

12 hours ago, dylstar said:

Hilarious this .....

That reminds me of one time on the Kop some bloke was shouting at the ref and called him a paedo. Someone else pointed out that he'd got it wrong: David Elleray was the ref who was a teacher (and therefore fair game to be called a nonce. Obviously.) The bloke thought for a minute then shouted " I don't care who you are, you're still a fucking paedo."

• Upvote 1