You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, sir roger said:

What happened with the Everton fans in court over the Millwall kick off ? Cant see it reported anywhere , did they get found innocent or did the case collapse or is it still ongoing ?

They were all sentenced a month or so  back in London. Millwall and Everton.

13 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

First League game for Conte on Sunday against Everton. 

Just had a quick look on GOT and they are all turning on Rafa and saying they will be relegated. 

Those heady days of drawing at the Theatre of Dreams seem so so long ago

There is a thread on GOT questioning if anything would change if Benitez left tomorrow. Within that thread some bellends are discussing whether Benitez should be ‘forgiven’ for managing Liverpool. Forgiven for what? Being a football manager?

They really are loons.

20 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Benitez should be ‘forgiven’ for managing Liverpool.

"I am very sorry I won the Champions League."

1 minute ago, johnsusername said:

I'm pretty sure a few of them were counting his European Cup wins as their own when he was their manager. 

"Wait, what about the sorry part?"

I really, really hope the travelling reds have the chance to sing Benitez songs for the entire second half at the pit when we play them in a few weeks. 

I can’t work out whether or not it’ll top the “Ole’s at the wheel” stuff at United. 

I think the blues will react to it more, so maybe it will. 

1 hour ago, Red74 said:

the grifts about to begin 

He's either related to Uncle Uzzy or was put in place by him. That doesn't look good at all.

Even after they got twatted at home to Watford some blue I work with saw Denise Barrett Baxendale laughing and joking at a Bee Gees tribute night in the Philharmonic the other week. I said at least the song "You win again" Doesn't relate to Everton. 

12 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

What about him?

Craig Hignett said yesterday he has inside info that he's coming to us. Apparently Bellinghams dad has come out and said it's not true so of course we've all thrown our heads in the blue mersey etc