Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

24 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

The 3rd and 4th was pathetic defending. What was Godfrey doing trying to dribble through two of his own players? 

He saw how much joy the Watford forwards were having with the same tactic.

• Upvote 3

Reading through the match thread on GOT and all the local big hitters are posting throughout the game. 

I know lads who reluctantly go the timber yard and they all say the WiFi’s none existent and can’t throw a bet on as there’s no 4G signal either so they’re not posting from their seats. 

Looking forward to them saying none of our local fans go the game again now. 

I was down my local, quietly sitting on my own and checked the phone with 10 mins to go and the BS were 2-1 up. Checked later and burst out laughing. Everyone looked at me. I just smiled, shook my head and just said:

Everton.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

9 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

I was down my local, quietly sitting on my own and checked the phone with 10 mins to go and the BS were 2-1 up. Checked later and burst out laughing. Everyone looked at me. I just smiled, shook my head and just said:

Everton.

Dave Grohl (Big Me-music video) | Dave grohl, Foo fighters, Music videos

32 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

I listened to that Gary from Bootle call before and they apologised for the language but I must have missed what was said, anyone care to enlighten me?

Bitch,punk bitch punk motherfucker Uzzy lover.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, El Dangerous said:

I listened to that Gary from Bootle call before and they apologised for the language but I must have missed what was said, anyone care to enlighten me?

Same. I didn’t hear him saying anything that would lead to an apology like that.