Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

"The People's Club"....And I though Moshi  and Uncle Uzzy were one of the lads

 

How to make it about us even when it's fuck all to do with us

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Stickman said:

"The People's Club"....And I though Moshi  and Uncle Uzzy were one of the lads

 

How to make it about us even when it's fuck all to do with us

 

 

Not very often you hear the words "entertainment experience" associated with shite.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Stickman said:

"The People's Club"....And I though Moshi  and Uncle Uzzy were one of the lads

 

How to make it about us even when it's fuck all to do with us

 

 

Why did he think they were moving? They not moving for another 10 or 11k seats. They're moving because they have about 20 hospitality seats at the moment and no room for more, so want to build loads. I've no fucking idea who's going to buy them though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Why did he think they were moving? They not moving for another 10 or 11k seats. They're moving because they have about 20 hospitality seats at the moment and no room for more, so want to build loads. I've no fucking idea who's going to buy them though. 

You would buy them for people you didnt like.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Why did he think they were moving? They not moving for another 10 or 11k seats. They're moving because they have about 20 hospitality seats at the moment and no room for more, so want to build loads. I've no fucking idea who's going to buy them though. 

All the tourists from the hundreds of cruise liners making a detour to visit Liverpool's premier football ground fuck sake Barry keep up .

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Stickman said:

"The People's Club"....And I though Moshi  and Uncle Uzzy were one of the lads

 

How to make it about us even when it's fuck all to do with us

 

 

The correct response.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Hd Joe Max Moore and Landon Donovan on loan with Timmy Tourettes. Sly Stallone came on the pitch at half time once so let's bring out a shirt to celebrate our historic links to America. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

 

Hd Joe Max Moore and Landon Donovan on loan with Timmy Tourettes. Sly Stallone came on the pitch at half time once so let's bring out a shirt to celebrate our historic links to America. 

And their racism too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

 

Hd Joe Max Moore and Landon Donovan on loan with Timmy Tourettes. Sly Stallone came on the pitch at half time once so let's bring out a shirt to celebrate our historic links to America. 

Don’t forget Preki.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

 

Hd Joe Max Moore and Landon Donovan on loan with Timmy Tourettes. Sly Stallone came on the pitch at half time once so let's bring out a shirt to celebrate our historic links to America. 

That video wasn't actually intentionally funny, was it, Harry? It was serious?

 

I'm just gobsmacked. There was no punchline to end all the cringe. Pepper Mills needs to write the song for this video and restore some recorder-based sanity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been there 6 years and his highlight is cowardly pushing a player into the crowd and then lying about being racially abused by the same player 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

That video wasn't actually intentionally funny, was it, Harry? It was serious?

 

I'm just gobsmacked. There was no punchline to end all the cringe. Pepper Mills needs to write the song for this video and restore some recorder-based sanity.

Half the video was about Calvert-Lewin and Tom Davies walking round New York in their dressing gowns and handbags. Fucking unreal.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

 

Hd Joe Max Moore and Landon Donovan on loan with Timmy Tourettes. Sly Stallone came on the pitch at half time once so let's bring out a shirt to celebrate our historic links to America. 

If he's an Evertonian why does he have a red bobble hat on?

Utterly cringeworthy crap that vid. Can only imagine the reaction from them lot if a 'proper' red did a similar video. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

 

Hd Joe Max Moore and Landon Donovan on loan with Timmy Tourettes. Sly Stallone came on the pitch at half time once so let's bring out a shirt to celebrate our historic links to America. 

Looking past the hypocrisy, I can understand wanting to acknowledge a foreign fan base to build revenues etc. but what is with their fucking obsession with being the first do do anything? I guess they weren't the first team with an American player or they'd be bleating about that as well. In fact, their 'biblical' lineage goes back as far as erm, 1992. I wonder as well, if their 'passionate fanbase' managed to fill a 100k stadium on a pre season tour? Great comment below this tweet about someone celebrating a shit that morning being less weird than this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Pete said:

If he's an Evertonian why does he have a red bobble hat on?

Utterly cringeworthy crap that vid. Can only imagine the reaction from them lot if a 'proper' red did a similar video. 

 

I just assumed it was a Manchester United hat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Looking past the hypocrisy, I can understand wanting to acknowledge a foreign fan base to build revenues etc. but what is with their fucking obsession with being the first do do anything? I guess they weren't the first team with an American player or they'd be bleating about that as well. In fact, their 'biblical' lineage goes back as far as erm, 1992. I wonder as well, if their 'passionate fanbase' managed to fill a 100k stadium on a pre season tour? Great comment below this tweet about someone celebrating a shit that morning being less weird than this.

2.45 onwards. The Stadium tour guide just reeling off a load of Everton firsts. They also got rid of the trophy room too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"A biblical lineage". Five players, only one of whom was a regular starter for more than a couple of years.

 

We must have a biblical lineage with half a dozen countries by those standards.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going for the Trump Evangelical Q Anon base. And why not, both sets of supporters are big on conspiracy theories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Total Longo said:

I genuinely don't mind Local Hero. 

It's superb, the live version is outstanding. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No idea what the problem is here. Whenever I go to the USA (or County Road West as it's more widely known) and I'm asked where I'm from, the amount of people who question whether Liverpool is the place where Everton football club play is quite staggering.  Even Thanksgiving Day now refers more to Rooney's equalizing penalty in 2017 than any other bit of trivia in America's history and it's well known that Biden drinks in the Brick when he's over for the match. We need to just face it, you can't buy history (although you can lie about it).

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everton want to sign Manchester United and England midfielder Jesse Lingard, 28, in January. (Football Insider) Another in the long line apparently 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Everton want to sign Manchester United and England midfielder Jesse Lingard, 28, in January. (Football Insider) Another in the long line apparently 

They have to buy him with money though but the powers that be won't allow them to spend any. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

 

Hd Joe Max Moore and Landon Donovan on loan with Timmy Tourettes. Sly Stallone came on the pitch at half time once so let's bring out a shirt to celebrate our historic links to America. 

It's no co-incidence is it? Everton have had loads of American players whilst America has never really been a hotbed for producing good footballers.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

2.45 onwards. The Stadium tour guide just reeling off a load of Everton firsts. They also got rid of the trophy room too.

 

I gave up after ten seconds. "Lets go and annoy some people in Liverpool" - what a whopper. Imagine turning up at Old Trafford in a Liverpool shirt. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×