Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

On 19/09/2021 at 10:21, Jack the Sipper said:

Zatara's obviously feeling humbled after last night's pasting - he can only bring himself to include six of theirs in his combined Liverpool/Everton 11.

image.png

That’s amazing. 

On 19/09/2021 at 10:21, Jack the Sipper said:

Zatara's obviously feeling humbled after last night's pasting - he can only bring himself to include six of theirs in his combined Liverpool/Everton 11.

image.png

Hahahahaha

The Everton/Liverpool combined 11 should be some sort of mental health assessment test. 

This guy is medically "fucked in the head" 

They are going to lose all those Colombian fans overnight once Hamez signs for Muhammad Jalalabad Town. 

All those fake Colombian GOT accounts will be getting deleted as well. 

Loved it when they were made up there was some interest in Colombia because of Hamez completely forgetting that they slag us off for having tourist fans and fans who've never set foot in the city. 

2 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

That’s amazing. 

Blame Dave Prentice for this. 

He started a new level of Evertonian obsession when he did this for the first time in the Echo.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

They are going to lose all those Colombian fans overnight once Hamez signs for Muhammad Jalalabad Town. 

All those fake Colombian GOT accounts will be getting deleted as well. 

Loved it when they were made up there was some interest in Colombia because of Hamez completely forgetting that they slag us off for having tourist fans and fans who've never set foot in the city. 

I dunno about that. The great Mina made the Merseyside XI. The Colombians will stay for Yerri. 

8 hours ago, Razoray said:

I dunno about that. The great Mina made the Merseyside XI. The Colombians will stay for Yerri. 

Does Mina do anything better than Nat Phillips? 

• Upvote 1

This one gets it.

We have become what Coventry City were from the time they got promoted circa 1967 until they were relegated in the noughties.

An irrelevance…there to make up the numbers.

It all comes home when Sky do those “Premier League Year” programmes.

We never feature in an important game for our own sake.

And rarely in an important game for any other team’s sake.

Anonymous F.C……that’s us.

• Upvote 2

James is going to be the lynchpin isn't it? The excuse to justify turning on Rafa almost immediately even when they've actually bought sensibly and improved.

10 minutes ago, Pidge said:

James is going to be the lynchpin isn't it? The excuse to justify turning on Rafa almost immediately even when they've actually bought sensibly and improved.

Yeah despite the fact that Ccchaammezzz lad came out and said he only went there for Ancelotti, refused to play for them, fucked off to Colombia when injured, has been spotted lounging on a yacht with a vape while on 180k a week or whatever it is and pulling out of the recent game with a muscle injury while his agent is forcing him a lucrative move to Qatar... it's all Rafas fault for forcing their superstar out of the club. 

Despite their obsession with hating us, it's because a year ago we were asterix league winners and they had Ancelotti and a galactico and our heads were falling off. Now they've got Rafa (a Liverpool fan) and Andros Townsend and our heads have never fallen off. 

• Upvote 5

25 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

A year ago we were asterix league winners

Don't tell them about the magic potion!

I miss Zigackly.

• Upvote 1

He's proper had them off hasn't it? I'm talking Homer Simpson borrowing Ned Flanders stuff and never giving it back level here.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Looking at the picture in that article where are they actually building this stadium. Not familiar with the area but there doesn't seem to be that much land available for a foot stadium. 

42 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

The iconic clock tower that is so iconic it’s the first time I’ve seen it in all my 40 years of being born & living in this city.

• Upvote 1

My post above should be football stadium. Not Foot stadium. 
Too late to edit. 

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

All the big cruise ship companies will be desperate to add it as a destination.

It will be a hotbed of culture