Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Always a source of great amusement. Her Indoors has just shouted up hearing me laughing and answered her own question.

HI: Everton?

Me:Yep.

• Upvote 6

28 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Zatara's obviously feeling humbled after last night's pasting - he can only bring himself to include six of theirs in his combined Liverpool/Everton 11.

image.png

Unreal how they have more players in a combined 11 but we consistently beat them (last season aside) and finish above them.

Unparalleled levels of delusion.

Not one of their starting 11 would get into our starting 11. A couple would make the bench. 

He posted pictures on that private plane fucking off as far away from Everton as he could, because van Dijk kidnapped him and put him on that plane, and even went to the bother of taking flying lessons so he could fly it himself.

26 minutes ago, Block305 said:

I'm in tears here. Of laughter.

Posted by vulvainvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on September 19, 2021, 10:57 pm, in reply to "Re: The Rat List"

Genuinely feels like Everton are a social experiment to see how far people can be pushed. I'm heartbroken. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Not many players get to bow out after such an illustrious time at a club...£££

he's truly work class and it shows the progress made in the qatar league has made that they can attract such a talent. The PL will never be the same again. #RIP

8 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

he's truly work class and it shows the progress made in the qatar league has made that they can attract such a talent. The PL will never be the same again. #RIP

Just been on Grand Al Sadd forums, they're buzzing:

ثم يتبقى لدينا 60 مترًا و 360 مترًا في الأسبوع ، للخروج واستهداف "بيان" توقيع النادي لدفعنا إلى دائرة الضوء ، والذهاب إلى إيفرتون ، والمزايدة على السعر الذي يطلبونه مقابل جيمس رودو. أظهر العرض السابق ، السابق 110 آلاف في الأسبوع.

يبدو أفضل بصراحة ، هذا الأمر عقليًا عند كتابة هذا كتابة ، لكن المال موجود في كل شيء ، وإذا كنا جادين في الإدلاء ببيان ، فلن تتمكن من تحقيق نتائج.

• Upvote 15

On 18/09/2021 at 21:38, Nelly-Torres said:

It looks like the "they never fucking learn, do they?" cycle is starting right on time again this season. 

Early wins against easy teams, unwarranted selections in a combined Merseyside XI, prematurely talking down "da redshite" and then it all starts to go tits up. 

Every bloody season. Without fail. 

marvellous isn't it. i especially like the call out on the Got for Arteta to replace Rafa