Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

44 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Wait, why does elliot "seem" like a racist. Im confused.

Not sure how real the screen grabs are but there's a pretty unsavoury rant by his ma on the lad that tackled him.

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Maybe he tweeted something inappropriate when he was twelve. 

He tweeted something taking the piss out of Harry Kane didn't he and maybe they are conflating it with historical racist tweets of other footballers/celebrities? 

3 hours ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

This. I’m confused too. 

5 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Stuff like this needs outing. This guy truly is a horrible bastard and a coward and liar. We should sort him digitally.

You mean break his fucking fingers?

3 hours ago, Remmie said:

He tweeted something taking the piss out of Harry Kane didn't he and maybe they are conflating it with historical racist tweets of other footballers/celebrities? 

He quoted Dave U in calling Sir Harry a mong. Never go full Dave U.

23 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

won a few games have they?!

messymascot

Player Valuation: £30m
I think you could actually make a case that if you did a combined 11 we might actually have 6 players in it.
CB Godfrey
LB Digne
CM Doucoure
CM Gomes
ST Calvert-Lewin
LW Gray
I know some of these could be argued and that's based on both teams playing 4-3-3. I think Allan is better than Gomes but he is competing with Fabinho whereas Gomes is competing with Henderson. On current form they could argue Robertson is edging Digne but we could say the same about Pickford over Allison. If we can keep players fit it might be us that knocks them out the top 4.

At first I though he was doing a combined 11 with Burnley until I read the rest lol

• Upvote 2

On 14/09/2021 at 11:24, Bjornebye said:

messymascot

I think you could actually make a case that if you did a combined 11 we might actually have 6 players in it.
CB Godfrey
LB Digne
CM Doucoure
CM Gomes
ST Calvert-Lewin
LW Gray
I know some of these could be argued and that's based on both teams playing 4-3-3. I think Allan is better than Gomes but he is competing with Fabinho whereas Gomes is competing with Henderson. On current form they could argue Robertson is edging Digne but we could say the same about Pickford over Allison. If we can keep players fit it might be us that knocks them out the top 4.

On current form? pickford has conceded as many goals in his last game as Alisson has all season. 

23 hours ago, Total Longo said:

That is an absolutely disgraceful post, even by his low standards. "Comes across like an abusive male, and a racist" Based on what exactly? The deluded simpleton.   

21 hours ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

20 hours ago, Reacher said:

Not sure how real the screen grabs are but there's a pretty unsavoury rant by his ma on the lad that tackled him.

19 hours ago, Remmie said:

18 hours ago, Pete said:

This. I’m confused too. 

Weird that he has such an obsession with a teenage boy like. 

29 minutes ago, Reacher said:

Obviously take this with a huge pinch of salt but this is the alleged screen grab.

ES2kyOaWkAEO3Kl.jpg

Think thats bogus. The commentators did not say that the tackle was awful and only a product of eton would call his mum mumzy FFS

On 14/09/2021 at 11:24, Bjornebye said:

messymascot

CB Godfrey
LB Digne
CM Doucoure
CM Gomes
ST Calvert-Lewin
LW Gray

How fucking great is this going to be?

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, CapeRed said:

Think thats bogus. The commentators did not say that the tackle was awful and only a product of eton would call his mum mumzy FFS

That thread is 18 months old so obviously the game I question is older than that. He was 16 at the time of that post.

On 14/09/2021 at 13:24, Bjornebye said:

messymascot

CB Godfrey
LB Digne
CM Doucoure
CM Gomes
ST Calvert-Lewin
LW Gray

Life in a make believe world