Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Wasn’t there someone mentioning this on here the other week

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/echo-comment-fears-of-witch-hunt-against-liverpool-fc-part-3.107670/post-9039700
 

davek

davek

Player Valuation: £80m
 
BTW, Klopp should have been made to carry that bomb up to Crosby yesterday. His grandad helped put it in that dock.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/echo-comment-fears-of-witch-hunt-against-liverpool-fc-part-3.107670/post-9039700
 

davek

davek

Player Valuation: £80m
 
BTW, Klopp should have been made to carry that bomb up to Crosby yesterday. His grandad helped put it in that dock.
 

Some of them really do need professional help.

 

 

Or rather shooting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He could have kicked the bomb down the road and took ages to do it. Bit like Everton kicking the can down the road with this new stadium. 

 

Woodison will literally fall apart by the time they get going on BM, if at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

Some of them really do need professional help.

 

 

Or rather shooting.

I bet Taliban and ISIS WhatsApp groups spew less hate than that site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

It was when he broke his leg playing for Ireland about 4 years ago. Allegedly every single Liverpool fan went on Twitter to laugh at him.

Fuck, I didn't get the memo. You bastards have a duty of care to make sure we actively mock the afflicted. 

 

OK off to call Gary Neville a cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

Some of them really do need professional help.

 

 

Or rather shooting.

Careful, that would be a death threat according to some of them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, deiseach said:

How will we be able to tell?

Love the way they suddenly started calling that dump the Old Lady the last few years. 

 

Was it solidarity with Juventus or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Love the way they suddenly started calling that dump the Old Lady the last few years. 

 

Was it solidarity with Juventus or something?

It was to sweeten the deal to get Rooney back.

  • Upvote 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rushies tash said:

Who said leg injuries were funny to start with?


I thought this was referencing JAR’s free kick when he broke Alan Smith’s leg and then fans tweaked his song. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:


I thought this was referencing JAR’s free kick when he broke Alan Smith’s leg and then fans tweaked his song. 

BUT DER REDSHITE ATTACKED THE AMBULANCE.

 

Even though he's said for years that it didn't happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Love the way they suddenly started calling that dump the Old Lady the last few years. 

 

Was it solidarity with Juventus or something?

No it’s getting on, out of date and stinks of piss!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

BUT DER REDSHITE ATTACKED THE AMBULANCE.

 

Even though he's said for years that it didn't happen.


And JAR released the texts he’d sent Alan Smith. 
 

Not to say common sense has anything to do with the blue lot. Just that’s what I thought they were referring to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

No it’s getting on, out of date and stinks of piss!

Old ladies often do a lot of curtain twitching spying on their neighbours, moan about everything and hold grudges for years. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hahahahahahaha fucking hell just when you think they can't get any more pathetic 

 

pejic

Player Valuation: £750k
The cameras picked out Fowler in the crowd and the commentator was going on about all the goals he scored for the two teams. Why has he escaped being cancelled for the Le Saux incident - one of the worst cases of homophobia I have ever seen, carried out in front of millions of TV viewers
 
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

hahahahahahaha fucking hell just when you think they can't get any more pathetic 

 

pejic

Player Valuation: £750k
The cameras picked out Fowler in the crowd and the commentator was going on about all the goals he scored for the two teams. Why has he escaped being cancelled for the Le Saux incident - one of the worst cases of homophobia I have ever seen, carried out in front of millions of TV viewers
 

Drunken needs treble cancelling then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Drunken needs treble cancelling then.

Mark Ward, Peter Beagrie, Sigurdsson and that fella from the 60s who got a lifetime ban for match fixing too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×